Is anyone using an LPG Co2 burner/generator and vents at night?

• Thread starter growerscave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growerscave

growerscave

As above. It's very difficult for me to get hold of Co2 tanks and while they are more desirable I do plan on extracting/intake during lights off period unless there is a heatwave or something and I will just run one of my tanks overnight so that I maintain correct VPD etc. I do have a Pro-Leaf controller and Dimlux regulator but thinking of getting 4kw Pro-leaf generator as I can hook that upto my offered LPG bulk tank. I have read that NG is slightly better so any input would be great.

growerscave

growerscave

Kind of hard to understand your post, you only use co2 when lights are on.
That's what I said. I would still use Co2 burner or tank if it was too hot outside for fans to deal with and would just love AC on overnight...

Chem77

Chem77

Whats the size of the room? What is your CO2 PPM in the lung room and also the tent/s (I take it you're using one?).
My grow room is 10’ by 10’. Flower room is 6’ by 10’, which leaves 4’ by 10’ lung/veg room. Co2 reads around the same in lung room as flower room which is where my sensor is. I’ve checked both rooms to see. I have a mini split in my lung room also to keep temps down from co2 burner for the veg plants. I built this room 23 years ago.
IMG 1043
IMG 1042

growerscave

growerscave

My grow room is 10’ by 10’. Flower room is 6’ by 10’, which leaves 4’ by 10’ lung/veg room. Co2 reads around the same in lung room as flower room which is where my sensor is. I’ve checked both rooms to see. I have a mini split in my lung room also to keep temps down from co2 burner for the veg plants. I built this room 23 years ago.
View attachment 2171750View attachment 2171751
Looks fantastic! How do you manage to get around the room? Looks rather...full! Sounds very simular to size erc. What size Mini Split and what dehumidifier do you use?

So you are constantly venting right? I am much more tempted to go down the burner route now and run a 4Kw one off mt ProLeaf controller.
which do you use? I have a bulk (1500 litre) LPG tank at my home as we are 'off-grid' so thee would be zero hauling bottles of anything.

Chem77

Chem77

Looks fantastic! How do you manage to get around the room? Looks rather...full! Sounds very simular to size erc. What size Mini Split and what dehumidifier do you use?

So you are constantly venting right? I am much more tempted to go down the burner route now and run a 4Kw one off mt ProLeaf controller.
which do you use? I have a bulk (1500 litre) LPG tank at my home as we are 'off-grid' so thee would be zero hauling bottles of anything.
I put the door in the middle of the 10’ wall which gives me access with a long watering can. You’re right it’s buds wall to wall.
My ac is 9000 btu I think and a 70 pint dehumidifier.
Yes my exhaust runs 24 hours a day.
Titan ares 2 burner with titan atlas 8 co2 controller.

growerscave

growerscave

I put the door in the middle of the 10’ wall which gives me access with a long watering can. You’re right it’s buds wall to wall.
Is that 70 pint at 60% HR? Quest?

My AC in 12000 BTU. I was workington the room the other day and forgot to turn it off...woke up t 3am and the house was freezing! It's a 5 bed also!

growerscave

growerscave

Is that 70 pint at 60% HR? Quest?

My AC in 12000 BTU. I was working on the room the other day and forgot to turn it off...woke up at 3am and the house was freezing! It's a 5 bed also!

What would you recommend? Burner in a 10 x 12 space? It's difficult for me to get hold of bottles when I can just wire into my bulk (1500 litre) LPG so easily! Im running 2 x Quest 70s but can upgrade to 155.

The room is already set for extraction at night using an 8" fan, carbon filter etc with a combination of one-way ducting valves. During the day one 8" fan uses the same filter and scrubs the air (keeping the outside shut out using the valves.

Take a gander at the photo, the extraction is not ducted to the outside in the photo but is now. both ends have oneway valves as the room is sealed during the day.The let hand fan also has a one way valve, ducting to the middle of the room and drops down with 8" DiffuseAir pointing down

D6F4956D F518 4ED6 80E9 3A9C0D3B2AE3 1 105 c
Top Bottom