Is anyone using pond enzymes?

• Thread starter mikeross
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeross

mikeross

I've read through the "cheap enzyme" thread and did a few searches on the topic of using pond-zymes. After reading that long thread there doesn't seem to be a conclusion to the debate.

I'm interested in the API Pond-Zyme. 1 32oz bottle treats over 16000 gallons, safe on plants and fish. I've read a few reports that this product also keeps water lines clear. Its designed to eat away at fish waste and algae.

Cannabis specific enzyme are very expensive... literally 10+ times the cost of a enzymes for ponds. Anyone know what the big difference is between the canna and pond zymes?

So anyone using this product or something similar. Have you noticed a difference in your grow?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I've read through the "cheap enzyme" thread and did a few searches on the topic of using pond-zymes. After reading that long thread there doesn't seem to be a conclusion to the debate.

I'm interested in the API Pond-Zyme. 1 32oz bottle treats over 16000 gallons, safe on plants and fish. I've read a few reports that this product also keeps water lines clear. Its designed to eat away at fish waste and algae.

Cannabis specific enzyme are very expensive... literally 10+ times the cost of a enzymes for ponds. Anyone know what the big difference is between the canna and pond zymes?

So anyone using this product or something similar. Have you noticed a difference in your grow?

Try Bio-Clean. 1/4 tsp. (1 gram)/gallon.

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

I had some slime issues and was running hygrozyme. After breaking into my third bottle on this grow at almost 40 a bottle I started to look for alternatives too. I too landed on pondzyme. I believe it works but I don’t like the chunks of barley , at least I think that’s what it is, in there. It’s not friendly to pumps or drip emitters. I just ordered bio clean on bill’s recommendation in the enzymes thread. Going to switch to that next res change.

Top Bottom