Is anyone using the 13 or 35 gallon current culture setup?

• Thread starter Bowski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bowski

Bowski

Including home made systems. I'm going to be using H&G nutes and I'm wanting as much yield as possible in my 10x13 room with 10.5 ceilings. The room is 10x30 if I take out the divider wall wich is not a issue. 4 1000w gravitas and 4 300w plasma's
What kind of yields are possible ? AK48 regular by Nirvana.

J

Jalisco Kid

That question you can only ask your self in your dreams then ask your self what when wrong at harvest. I see a room and my numbers do not match the harvest. Maxing out a room takes 2-3 harvests when you know the strain and how to grow. Most people with a fair room should hit an oz/sq' with a good strain. 1.5 oz/sq' is doing well. It's all about the journey anyway. JK

One question you might ask yourself is how to fight disease in that type of system that sucks through everything.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Dream big my brother as it will give you the energy to defeat problems. I harvested my first uc run not knowing shit. Good water is a big deal. With some practice I hit over 1.5 oz/sq' with a low yielding strain; the flowers tested at 25% thc. It's not complicated some people like to make it so... good luck

We got 4×4 stainless tanks being made now with new technology thanks to ...... somebody sees the benefit of a 1000 dollar bucket.

Bowski

Bowski

Dream big my brother as it will give you the energy to defeat problems. I harvested my first uc run not knowing shit. Good water is a big deal. With some practice I hit over 1.5 oz/sq' with a low yielding strain; the flowers tested at 25% thc. It's not complicated some people like to make it so... good luck

We got 4×4 stainless tanks being made now with new technology thanks to ...... somebody sees the benefit of a 1000 dollar bucket.
Nice, Stainless is the way to go. Im having a good run with my 18 bucket sytem and its my first run ever! so yeah, I dont listen to I cant. I just do, and I do it well.

Top Bottom