is avalon coming back

• Thread starter daliwarpaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

does anyone know if they are planing on opening some where else or opening at all i was going to go pick up some garden of dreams beans and they are no longer open thanks for any help

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

thanks for response im getting up my msg so i can pm but will do once i can

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

oh and would you happen to know when around they were gonna reopen

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Go to NorCal215s profile and email him. Btw I said they aren't opening. I think you misread my response. I could be wrong so check with homie but you shouldn't hold your breath on Avalon I do know that much.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

i know i never even made it in there ive only herd it was sick why do they always close the good ones lol

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

cool man sounds like they are true guys your lucky to have friends and people in your life like that, everyone one on this site has an awesome family vibe i just showed up but i hope on meeting all of you and expressing my thanks cause i have learned more here then anywhere from all of you and america is corrupt imo

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
heres todays latest news and the credit goes to fish...im just reposting because its perfect timing...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yeah i hate to say it dan but maybe avalons closing was a blessing,i would hate to see schwoop and the rest suffer the same kind of fate.Better to branch off in the industry and be able to sleep at night than worry about this kind of shit(long beach OR feds).

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

damn that sucks sounds like they are attempting to show there dominance fuck feds and yea it is a blessing that avalon stopped when they did we cant afford to lose any more peeps to these fuckers

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

and i feel ya dan on the family thing i dont have anything there to fall back on in that category either so im excited i think it is awesome how people on here make eachother feel welcome and i cant wait to contribute to this amazing family environment and ive always felt that if your motivs are good the results no matter how long it takes will end up good i couldnt agree more with your heart statement and ill take your words of advice to better myself and i hope we can blaze out one day like a fam :)

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

kickin down life lessons thanks and even i feel proud for you just from hearing your story i love that kind of shit man its real cool to meet you via internet its nice to know there is such cool people out there i wish nothing but the best for you in this upcoming year keep up your grind man its sounds like your onto something good in the end its the good memories that stick

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

on a side note im a journey men steel stud framer let me know if you ever need to gang mind fuck something i love building shit and figuring out shit and other peoples methods so hit me up some time we talk construction lol

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
on a side note im a journey men steel stud framer let me know if you ever need to gang mind fuck something i love building shit and figuring out shit and other peoples methods so hit me up some time we talk construction lol

cool man I FUCKING LOVE CREATING...i mostly do custom kitchens n baths but in all honesty Ill build whatever the customer wants

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

to hear some of that hurts a lil man but it is an amazing story for you to be able to keep moving forward through that you are a strong person and anyone who you love is never gone they are with you in your thoughts and your love and i feel your a great person so you have my blessing also and i am truly sorry for your lose but envy your courage

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

and sick i use to build custom bbq out of steel studs back when people were giving out money

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Yo Dali I deleted most my posts...nothing personal I'm just not so out spoken when I'm sober. I'm constantly deleting. I did just wake up from a dream a guy in a wheel chair was starting a fight with me? What ever that shit means lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom