Is bio bizz any good

• Thread starter Floodster31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Floodster31

Floodster31

It seems to me there are 2 many bottles i have been using it this grow but very expensive. the growth looks great. What nutrients would people recommend for my next grow? im in the UK
Many thanks

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

It seems to me there are 2 many bottles i have been using it this grow but very expensive. the growth looks great. What nutrients would people recommend for my next grow? im in the UK
Many thanks
A good friend of mine uses this line and it’s honestly the best tasting end product I’ve ever had. It’s organic/veganic , they’re Heaven is awesome and the top max is pretty dope. He uses it with super soil , microbes , and compost teas.

Floodster31

Floodster31

A good friend of mine uses this line and it’s honestly the best tasting end product I’ve ever had. It’s organic/veganic , they’re Heaven is awesome and the top max is pretty dope. He uses it with super soil , microbes , and compost teas.
I'm using the whole line so I will see how the results turn out compared to when I grew with canna it jus seems to be so many bottles and a lot of £ per grow

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You don’t need all the bottles. I use just the grow and bloom mostly. You can use their whole lineup if you wish. I’ve got other products and additives I like better that I supplement with. Primordial Solutions Sea Green takes the place of alg-a-mic and top max in my garden.

Floodster31

Floodster31

You don’t need all the bottles. I use just the grow and bloom mostly. You can use their whole lineup if you wish. I’ve got other products and additives I like better that I supplement with. Primordial Solutions Sea Green takes the place of alg-a-mic and top max in my garden.
OK I will look these up it just seems mad to have so many bottles mine are in flower now so I will compair yield with my last grown with canna and see if the bottles and money are worth it lol

SSgrower

SSgrower

I just bought Humbolt Oneness which is a 1 part mix. Lot's of new nutrient formulas today.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Bio bizz is the best imo...best tasting end product ever from what alot of people who know how to grow say.

If someone used this product and it didnt wotprk out good i'd like to hear about it. All the details....

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

Bio bizz is the best imo...best tasting end product ever from what alot of people who know how to grow say.

If someone used this product and it didnt wotprk out good i'd like to hear about it. All the details....
I totally agree . Great line , clean tasting end product . I’m warning you tho … they STRETCH extra !

Latest posts

Top Bottom