Is Cali Big Bud a Real Strand?

• Thread starter ItalianBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ItalianBudz

i got a clone of some cali big bud and im not sure if thats really a strand. so i googled it and got confusing results! any advice?

M

mdTHC420

better be, im growing it. should be a real indica heavy plant?

P

puffinpiff

from what i've heard and seen there are two different West Coast US Big Buds(not dutch, BC or any other fakers) one just called "big bud" and the other is "salmon creek big bud". i liked the big bud better than the SCBB although they're very similar (taste, potency, structure and both real indica-dom). It tasted a bit stronger, and the buds were freakin huge! some of the largest i've ever seen. BB can be confusing because there are so many imitations made by seed companies. I've smoked the dutch version and it doesn't even compare. dutch version is real hairy, airy, and more sweet tasting than the real big bud. It has a bit more sativa in it as well. both the BB and the SCBB blow that shit outta the water.

Blaze

Blaze

Yeah that is nothing new the dutch companies have been ripping of Cali strains for decades.

budboy299

budboy299

I started to grow some Big Bud about a year ago but had to chop her due to stretch. My buddy finished his and said it was a massive yeilder. Again though I was simply given a cut and told it was "Big Bud"

Top Bottom