Is Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew shrinking my pistils or decreasing them?

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

I sprayed CJDBB last night lightly on my early flowering plants ..each are 7 to 10 days into flower. And today I looked at my pistils and they are all in tact but it looks like there's less of them? Also seems like the crystals on my leaves towards the top are gone now..anybody have any info that can help?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I sprayed CJDBB last night lightly on my early flowering plants ..each are 7 to 10 days into flower. And today I looked at my pistils and they are all in tact but it looks like there's less of them? Also seems like the crystals on my leaves towards the top are gone now..anybody have any info that can help?
I’ve never had that happen before. Did you shake the bottle well before you sprayed? I can’t think of that stuff every damaging leaves or pistils, though I have never used spray treatments into flower.

bguwop420

bguwop420

I’ve never had that happen before. Did you shake the bottle well before you sprayed? I can’t think of that stuff every damaging leaves or pistils, though I have never used spray treatments into flower.
I don't usually shake it but I'll start and the pistils are still in perfect condition from what I can see ..it just seems like the pistils are shorter that the day b4 lmao maybe I'm just trippin.. what do you recommend for taking care or outdoor pests in flower?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I don't usually shake it but I'll start and the pistils are still in perfect condition from what I can see ..it just seems like the pistils are shorter that the day b4 lmao maybe I'm just trippin.. what do you recommend for taking care or outdoor pests in flower?
Always at night, that way the plant can dry off with the dew still be treated and do it’s job. Depends on what you are fighting. I always rely captain jacks for 90% of my issues, otherwise it sticky traps and diatomaceous earth

bguwop420

bguwop420

Always at night, that way the plant can dry off with the dew still be treated and do it’s job. Depends on what you are fighting. I always rely captain jacks for 90% of my issues, otherwise it sticky traps and diatomaceous earth
Thats the same thing for me ..exact same products i been using besides neem in veg and once first week of flower..but I thought I seen a few spider mites but unsure of what they look like in person I've seen em online but really just trying to protect my plants during flower because I've noticed an uptick in bugs the last few days..mostly worried about spider mites and other mites tho..are those common outdoors?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thats the same thing for me ..exact same products i been using besides neem in veg and once first week of flower..but I thought I seen a few spider mites but unsure of what they look like in person I've seen em online but really just trying to protect my plants during flower because I've noticed an uptick in bugs the last few days..mostly worried about spider mites and other mites tho..are those common outdoors?
Yes, there are 2 mites basically, orange or reddish, and black mites. If you have an issue with those you will start to see webbing popping up in between leaf sets. Always keep an eye on undersides of leaves. If you run into those, you can treat for them on plant, in soil and hose off (gently) some of the affected spots.

bguwop420

bguwop420

Yes, there are 2 mites basically, orange or reddish, and black mites. If you have an issue with those you will start to see webbing popping up in between leaf sets. Always keep an eye on undersides of leaves. If you run into those, you can treat for them on plant, in soil and hose off (gently) some of the affected spots.
Ok yea I stay looking at the undersides of my leaves and always killing them by squashing em.. my neighbors prob think I'm nuts how much I'm out there scouting my plants

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok yea I stay looking at the undersides of my leaves and always killing them by squashing em.. my neighbors prob think I'm nuts how much I'm out there scouting my plants
Really fuck with your neighbors and bring some pots and pans to beat on, hoot and holler too while scouting for pests 😂

Top Bottom