Is close enough to harvest?

• Thread starter Fred Ziffle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Had to cut the main tops outta one cause was hard keeping up with the caterpillars chomping away at my fat buds...have half left and one in different bucket but only found 1st worm this morning....was wondering would it be to Early as not doing well at moment and may end up in hospital for few days and don't want to end up with all my buds eaten up...heres few pics with and without flash if helps...not many red hairs left on the main one but few yellow left on other but just the younger nugs..

Is close enough to harvest
Is close enough to harvest 2
Is close enough to harvest 3
Is close enough to harvest 4
Is close enough to harvest 5
Is close enough to harvest 6
Is close enough to harvest 7
Is close enough to harvest 8
Is close enough to harvest 9
Is close enough to harvest 10
Is close enough to harvest 11
Is close enough to harvest 12
Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Even finding little tiny white cocoons all over here and there, I'm guessing from the caterpillars?

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

There's no doubt your plants (especially second one) need more time to mature fully, but they're both close. If it would give you peace of mind, you could chop.

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

There's no doubt your plants (especially second one) need more time to mature fully, but they're both close. If it would give you peace of mind, you could chop.
Thanks, I'll try an keep the one going, I know it could use another week or 2 and buds are so fat and hard compared to the other plant so guessing a different strain, just hope good...dang worms are he'll on bud so I'll show wife what she needs to do in case I'm not here...pic of a good eater...lol

20191009 133203
20191006 151234
20191006 150506
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

Man, sorry you're having health issues and sorry that you're fighting caterpillars. I've had aphids this year for the first time, which has cost me a lot of time but not too much obvious damage.

I know you also had some aphid issues. Here's an interesting note: Yesterday I did another experiment using Hydrogen peroxide. I sprayed a test leaf with a mix of 1 TBSP Hydrogen Peroxide to 16 oz water. Aphids weren't phased. Sprayed another test leaf with full-strength 3% Hydrogen peroxide. Aphids weren't phased.

Madbud

Madbud

Fred, just end your pain and chop it. Each day you’ll just find more, if you got one theres fifty and they are microscopic when they hatch. I got a plant hanging and i noticed a single strand hanging down. On the end was a cat so small i needed 8x to see it. Chop it and soak it. Next year use btk.

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Fred, just end your pain and chop it. Each day you’ll just find more, if you got one theres fifty and they are microscopic when they hatch. I got a plant hanging and i noticed a single strand hanging down. On the end was a cat so small i needed 8x to see it. Chop it and soak it. Next year use btk.
Was going to today, looks close enough don't you think? Looks as leaves and everything as far as leaves are getting all rotten looking and curled and spotted....i think cut...you agree and go again using btk next year as this my first year ever outdoors and indoors...got 6in exhaust fan and filter to install in 2x4x5 tent and take the 4in and put in the 2x2 tent...👍
Thanks for advice all...been pulling worms and little white tiny cocoons out of insides of buds too...

20191011 152030 HDR
20191011 152016
20191011 152034

Latest posts

Top Bottom