Is Diamond density a pgr?

• Thread starter Chip.Douglas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

I was wondering if anyone knows what's in diamond density and if it's pgr or not.
I didn't see any ingredients on the label...
Also wanted to know if anyone has any experience with using it.?

Anthem

Anthem

I was wondering if anyone knows what's in diamond density and if it's pgr or not.
I didn't see any ingredients on the label...
Also wanted to know if anyone has any experience with using it.?
Look up the tread on here. That company had a previous product on the market OG something. I used it once. Never again, it has Pavo in it. Works pretty much exactly the way they say. Get the plants to the height you want and add it to the media. Will stop stretch in 1 to 2 days. Once you have seen buds grown with it you. Can stop it a mile away. Not good stuff. It not recommended for humans

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Look up the tread on here. That company had a previous product on the market OG something. I used it once. Never again, it has Pavo in it. Works pretty much exactly the way they say. Get the plants to the height you want and add it to the media. Will stop stretch in 1 to 2 days. Once you have seen buds grown with it you. Can stop it a mile away. Not good stuff. It not recommended for humans
Thank you for letting me know. I will be returning this crap asap!
It honestly fooled me since it wasn't labeled for ornamental use like the pgr products I have seen.
Also picked up some bud factor x but im on the fence about using that also because I've seen mixed opinions on the ingredients that were found in the past producteven though the end product would only go to me definately dont want to mess my body up worse then it already is.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

It honestly fooled me since it wasn't labeled for ornamental use like the pgr products I have seen.
Also picked up some bud factor x but im on the fence about using that also because I've seen mixed opinions on the ingredients that were found in the past producteven though the end product would only go to me definately dont want to mess my body up worse then it already is.
They got me too there's a small warning sign on the back

Anthem

Anthem

I am not a fan of AN. They are probably the worst IMO. They purposely leave or short their base nutrients forcing you to buy their snake oil products to get good results. I no longer run liquid nutrients but if I was. Perhaps heavy 16, or house and garden. If you read that balling on a budget thread that is quite an economical way to run

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

I am not a fan of AN. They are probably the worst IMO. They purposely leave or short their base nutrients forcing you to buy their snake oil products to get good results. I no longer run liquid nutrients but if I was. Perhaps heavy 16, or house and garden. If you read that balling on a budget thread that is quite an economical way to run
Thanks for the info I'm definately on a budget.definately don't like AN prices plus the cal mag and carboload I have used from them feels watered down really bad.
Have you used tps nutrient line?if so was the experience good or bad? I was thinking of giving them a try next run but havnt heard much about the company products.

Anthem

Anthem

Thanks for the info I'm definately on a budget.definately don't like AN prices plus the cal mag and carboload I have used from them feels watered down really bad.
Have you used tps nutrient line?if so was the experience good or bad? I was thinking of giving them a try next run but havnt heard much about the company products.
Look up the Ballin in a budget recipe. That is as cheap and affective as you can get.

Anthem

Anthem

You kind of need to quit listening to the Techs at the hydro store or were you are getting your info. All you really need is a good 2 or 3 part dry base nutrient. Mega Crop, Jacks, Athena. Some Kelp Extract, grow more is pretty cheap for this. Monosilic Acid (not cheap), fulvic acid and some homemade hammer head.
If you do not want to go the dry way. GP 3 part is Ok, with the above add ons. If you are in soil that has nutrients in the soil cut the suggested amount by 50 present and work up from there and add Humic Acid. It will help with breaking down the naterials in the soil. You can add microbes as well.

Very very few of the people at the hydro store have a real understanding of the plants needs. It works like this. The rep for say nutrient company A shows up to the store and gets a conversation going with the techs. Gives them free product for pitching their line of products.

They all do a little something. You mentioned some AN snake oil stuff. I have used their overdrive. It has a PGR, guessing Tria. It works but they all come at a cost. IMO overdrive hurts essential oil production. If you want to try Tria get Green Planet Massive. Much more economical. But again IMO Tria has a negative effect on oils but increases weight.
I am ashamed to say it but I have tried quite a few of these snake oil formulas only to find best results with just some basic inputs. Ballin on a budget. I have even spent like 200 a liter of Green Sensation at 200 us a liter. Does is doing something Yes at a cost.
The plants nutrient needs just do not change all that much from veg to flower. Do they need a little bit more P&K in bloom yes. Hence the home made hammerhead. At 1 gram per gallon.

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

You kind of need to quit listening to the Techs at the hydro store or were you are getting your info. All you really need is a good 2 or 3 part dry base nutrient. Mega Crop, Jacks, Athena. Some Kelp Extract, grow more is pretty cheap for this. Monosilic Acid (not cheap), fulvic acid and some homemade hammer head.
If you do not want to go the dry way. GP 3 part is Ok, with the above add ons. If you are in soil that has nutrients in the soil cut the suggested amount by 50 present and work up from there and add Humic Acid. It will help with breaking down the naterials in the soil. You can add microbes as well.

Very very few of the people at the hydro store have a real understanding of the plants needs. It works like this. The rep for say nutrient company A shows up to the store and gets a conversation going with the techs. Gives them free product for pitching their line of products.

They all do a little something. You mentioned some AN snake oil stuff. I have used their overdrive. It has a PGR, guessing Tria. It works but they all come at a cost. IMO overdrive hurts essential oil production. If you want to try Tria get Green Planet Massive. Much more economical. But again IMO Tria has a negative effect on oils but increases weight.
I am ashamed to say it but I have tried quite a few of these snake oil formulas only to find best results with just some basic inputs. Ballin on a budget. I have even spent like 200 a liter of Green Sensation at 200 us a liter. Does is doing something Yes at a cost.
The plants nutrient needs just do not change all that much from veg to flower. Do they need a little bit more P&K in bloom yes. Hence the home made hammerhead. At 1 gram per gallon.
Thanks again for more great input and info I checked out heavy 16 like you suggested when i get my refund I will be buying some asap.Thanks for all the help I really do appreciate you taking time out to help me!

Top Bottom