Is Dutch Master's Reverse organic/safe??

• Thread starter Natural
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

I know I should ditch any plant that herms and not waste my time..but I'm stuck waiting on some cuts and my only choice is to run with some WiFi which I found a few seeds in last run...not many and no visible bananas. Not really sure my keepers were the culprit, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Anybody have experience with how to use and the safety of Reverse??

jammie

jammie

i've used it with every grow for the last 5 yrs and i usually grow polyhybrids. never had so much as a day 60ish nanner much less a seed. i use it as recommended with saturator, and spray at 7 days post 12/12, then repeat in 7-10 days. at $25 its the cheapest insurance out there

Natural

Natural

Thanks Jammie..I appreciate the response. The ads describe using on veggies and say that the ingredients are safe plant fats. I think I'll go for it...I've just enough time to get an order mailed.

mountain

mountain

They have changed their story at least once about what is in it and how it works (the original explanation was pure nonsense about seedless watermelons), and it appears that it is now no longer offered in the US because they didnt pass oregon certification and didnt want to make separate labels or have ingredients that either are not legal or are commonly known to not do what they claim. Very mixed results - NOT a sure thing - sometimes it 'works' sometimes not, hard to say if it just knocks down pollen just like water would. Best practice is to replace any strains that banana. But go ahead and try it if you are just wanting to finish up - just dont rely on it as a perfect magic bullet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom