Is growing fast?

• Thread starter Sparky78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sparky78

Sparky78

I have to reapply it but I have 5 types of bacillus fighting everything against sand

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Kinda hard to tell from that pic but if it is not an autoflower at 25 days you would not expect to sex a photo. it is no were near time to think about that. a loaded question you know what what you are growing. i do not and why would you ask anyway? are u not growing a feminized strain?

Sparky78

Sparky78

what do you think is abo
Kinda hard to tell from that pic but if it is not an autoflower at 25 days you would not expect to sex a photo. it is no were near time to think about that. a loaded question you know what what you are growing. i do not and why would you ask anyway? are u not growing a feminized strain?
right.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I see them, they are supposed to be v shaped, bro your plant looks good and is going nice at day 25, but again i dont know what your growing i would guess a fast version photo, look at my auto at now day 28, i dont know if u can see but there is a set of v shaped pistols at all my nodes a girl, you can guess but u cant sex a photo till its in flower if you were growing reguler seeds (males and females) the males tend to be a bit taller than females but not allways, if you are growing a feminized seed there is a 99+% chance its female. Pic is sweet gelato by sweet seeds at week 4 from seed plant is now starting to flower you on the other hand have a way to go but great job so far!!!!!

20190909 074227
Sparky78

Sparky78

I see them, they are supposed to be v shaped, bro your plant looks good and is going nice at day 25, but again i dont know what your growing i would guess a fast version photo, look at my auto at now day 28, i dont know if u can see but there is a set of v shaped pistols at all my nodes a girl, you can guess but u cant sex a photo till its in flower if you were growing reguler seeds (males and females) the males tend to be a bit taller than females but not allways, if you are growing a feminized seed there is a 99+% chance its female. Pic is sweet gelato by sweet seeds at week 4 from seed plant is now starting to flower you on the other hand have a way to go but great job so far!!!!!
What I’m doing is going to help max auto flower yields. I topped it yesterday with butter. I think it’s gonna quad with no dormancy or cutting.

I stopped using sand and started using butter. The plants will never be in dormancy LS topping.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So your photo turned into an autoflower. Trying to find away to get higher yields from autoflowers is a nobile endever, but why did you not say that in the first place? All i grow is autoflowers and am allways trying to increase my yields. Good luck!

Sparky78

Sparky78

So your photo turned into an autoflower. Trying to find away to get higher yields from autoflowers is a nobile endever, but why did you not say that in the first place? All i grow is autoflowers and am allways trying to increase my yields. Good luck!
I get so much flak from what I’m doing from light people I always think people are critiquing which is good it makes me think but they aren’t going after the method I have just become a master grower it’s quading on day 29. It was born August 12 I just counted.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Bro your plants look good and no one is going to criticize you! Even if they looked like shit no one will criticize you! We are here to help you thats all. Your opinion grow method whatever is all valid. And trying to increase yield on autoflowers is a nobile effort. All i grow is autoflowers and no one criticized me, we are all here for 1 thing, to learn! No one will criticize you for that.

Reactions: Jas
Top Bottom