Is He Cool or Funny Jamaican?

• Thread starter Midori
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Midori

First.. Im not a Racist ok!! LOL i really love jamaican and jamaica is 1 of the place on my future tour list:character0103:

watch this hehehehe
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10CrPuPFn4s[/YOUTUBE]

J

jdubz206

tight video...i wish i met that guy..sounds like he's got the hook on herb and grows de lambread...i'm going to jamaica on search of him..

hey Midori, I'm confused by your comment:

First.. Im not a Racist ok!! LOL i really love jamaican and jamaica is 1 of the place on my future tour list

did I miss a stereotype or racist remark somewhere...i just confused LOL ? maybe i just too stoned and it's 334AM LOL :D :character0025: but i'm lost with that comment...peace. j. time for bed

darksideX

darksideX

yeah..the vid is cool pure organic sativa power..:character0113:
old skool..lambbread..:afroweed:

.. & but ur comment 'bout being not a racist makes me confused too,..'cause i can't find anything in this direction..
hope u don't get me wrong,..midori,i think u r nice,but what did u mean...:icon_cookie:

M

Midori

tight video...i wish i met that guy..sounds like he's got the hook on herb and grows de lambread...i'm going to jamaica on search of him..

hey Midori, I'm confused by your comment:

did I miss a stereotype or racist remark somewhere...i just confused LOL ? maybe i just too stoned and it's 334AM LOL :D :character0025: but i'm lost with that comment...peace. j. time for bed

maybe i told that cuz i really laugh on him... like the way he pronounce the fertilizer..he says "pestilize" lol ..know what i mean lol

S

smoketilluchoke

first off my parents are barbadian, not jamaican but very close

you did not say anything racist, so why defend yourself?

but yeh man that video is sweet man, dude seems cool
would love to go smoke with him

i didnt know that variety of strains were around in jamaica, think im gunna visit soon as i can afford

BTW He means pesticides

M

Midori

first off my parents are barbadian, not jamaican but very close

you did not say anything racist, so why defend yourself?

but yeh man that video is sweet man, dude seems cool
would love to go smoke with him

i didnt know that variety of strains were around in jamaica, think im gunna visit soon as i can afford

BTW He means pesticides

ur ryt man i didnt say anything wrong so no need to defend myself:character0103: HAHAHA i thought fertilzer.. i really like the jamaican accent... is marijuana tolerated on there country?? and what place is the best to score weed??..do anyone know??

N

Nuglover

As most people today seem to be hypersensative crybabies, he may have been trying to avoid any offense before it started. I didn't see any possible offense, but not knowing the culture well, he was probably just covering his ass....No worries Midori.

M

Midori

yah Nuglover thats the perfect explanation "trying to avoid any offense" tnx man

T

tngreen

sweet vid, would love to chat and smoke with that dude. seems to know his shit too.

Top Bottom