Is herijuana really that strong?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Like to hear some responses from people that have smoked it, perferable sannies, motas or woodhorses. what can you compare it too. and if you smoked soemthing stronger what was it? any pictures would be great growin,veg,bloom or dried nug shots. lets get this party started:party0023:

A

azmatis

heres a cross with woodhorse heri ,and og kush
from mota called oguana kush, killer stuff
lemony fuel goodness, with a very earthy undertone
one of the best strains ive grown out this year
much respect
azmatis

Ogk 001
ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Oh man that looks tasty!! Wish WoodHorse shipped to the US, I'd snag those seeds in a heartbeat. Nice work azmatis!

-Verb

A

azmatis

thanx man , the real credit goes to the breeder, mota
very easy plant to grow,great yield and potentcy well off the hook!
respect azmatis

C

Captain ChroniK

I smoked the Herijuana a couple of times and it is a real couchlocker.
I'm not gonna spread bullshit like ''take 2 hits and you'll sell your mom'' but it's really good as a bedtime smoke.
The only thing missing (for me) is a lil bit of flavour, but I like weird weed..lol
Mota will be releasing some beans thru Sannie next month.. I think the Chemota Dragon is in there aswell.
And that one has all the qualities of the heri with a lil bit extra zest. (chemo x heri)

O

organickat

I have a great cut of heri and it put's you down everytime and there's no fighting it (K.O) Great for pain relief and sleeping disorder's and mine taste's pretty weird kinna burnt rubber and a little under tone of grape punch

S

SSHZ

I just finished 6 plants of Anesthesia (a heri hybrid) from Sannie's site and it is top notch. Between Mosca's C99/Anesthesia/Northern Lights- it was everyones preferred smoke. Not much yield- less then 1 oz. per plant- but a great, strong high........

S

sannie

Herijuana is a good smoke but she stands out in effect not in taste. For most of the medical users this is no problem, they just want it to be as heavy as possible.
She will do the job but if you are looking for taste you better go for the ko kush / extrema which are heavy but stronger tasting.

Some are hooked on the herijuana and others prefere the heri crosses.

greetz sannie

S

smokester

i grew motas from seed trainwreckxherijuana xblueberry.couldnt get off the cough for 3 hours .good medical .not my kind of high .

D

DazedNconfussed

Herijuana is a good smoke but she stands out in effect not in taste. For most of the medical users this is no problem, they just want it to be as heavy as possible.
She will do the job but if you are looking for taste you better go for the ko kush / extrema which are heavy but stronger tasting.

Some are hooked on the herijuana and others prefere the heri crosses.

greetz sannie

Hey Sannie, In your opinion out of those 3 (herni, ko kush, and extrema) which yeilds best?

C

CrackMan265

I smoked the Herijuana a couple of times and it is a real couchlocker.
I'm not gonna spread bullshit like ''take 2 hits and you'll sell your mom'' but it's really good as a bedtime smoke.
The only thing missing (for me) is a lil bit of flavour, but I like weird weed..lol
Mota will be releasing some beans thru Sannie next month.. I think the Chemota Dragon is in there aswell.
And that one has all the qualities of the heri with a lil bit extra zest. (chemo x heri)

Chemota dragon hell yea.. mota n his killer meds haha. This guy should get the nobel prize for the medicine he breeds.. messed up world we live in

I just finished 6 plants of Anesthesia (a heri hybrid) from Sannie's site and it is top notch. Between Mosca's C99/Anesthesia/Northern Lights- it was everyones preferred smoke. Not much yield- less then 1 oz. per plant- but a great, strong high........

Hmm.. how long did you veg for? I remember getting about 1.5 per plant. The flavor wasn't great but the buds were resin caked

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Sannie's Heri is solid no doubt. The nuggs are frosty as all hell and the smoke is a consistent ass kicker.

Just placed an order for the Extrema. Anyone running it yet? Sannie I assume you used the real deal Chemdog D clone bro?? Or did you work a Chemdog D seedline to find your girl??

D

dgp

I've only gotten some Keif from Herijuana. It was very white and powerful, my favorite so far. Of course it was concentrated and therefore more potent, but it was definitely MEMORABLE. Only get it a couple times a year from Fort Collins. Looking for a clone.

S

slimjoint

I love herijuana, that chemota dragon sounds amazing.
the one thing i noticed though is it almost lacks a smell.
which isnt always a bad thing if potency can make up for it.

I am looking for some heri seeds or hybrids to grow out myself

Z

zoeronerer

i like the taste, its musty....... if your cankin your space less smell is actually a pos

it makes me sleep im an insomniac and this one truely helps ..

i have phantom nerve pain in a hand injury as well it makes it stop burning ..

thanks sannie u the man

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool thanks for the responses guys. its just how you always hear this shit is bomb and then you grow it and its no different than most stuff. i got a pack myself of sannies and im gonna grow it this fall. just wondering if anyone had a bad experience with herijuana like it wasn't strong enough or whatever

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow nice stoner,looks to be a yeilder as well. about 25-30 days left id say?

S

Stoner Gardener

Thanks xX Kid Twist Xx. Good eye dude!

The pics were taken about a week ago, before I had to go away for a few days. When I returned home I realized the little piece of twine I relied on for supporting the buds was inadequate.. The plant just lay down on me. LOL! Live & learn.
I can't imagine wanting a stronger couchlock/pain reliever than Herijuana. For myself, anything stronger would probably be considered self-abuse ;)
P4130051_Large_.JPG

Top Bottom