Is herijuana really that strong?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow that plant is all bud bro. how long you veg for? that would make one hell of a female for a cross.

E

edux10

yeah, pack me a bowl too!! lol, nice! you just grew one HUGE nugget!! that is the way to do it, dont fuck around with any of that stem and leaf shizznizzz, just buds boyeeee

S

SSHZ

Sannie's Anesthesia- I averaged about 1 once per plant. They are slow early growers and probably need to go 6 weeks veg to get some nice weight. Other plants in the room were taller so I was forced to flower at 28 days- but they were small and didn't grow much in flowering.....

I have 6 herijuana in flowering- just over 5 weeks now. There is some very serious resin going on- I can't remember anything pushing out this much resin this early. I cut a small piece yesterday and quick dried it- then smoked it and it's good NOW. This will be seriously potent when finished in 3-4 weeks..... but not much of a yielder.

I've decided to go "ALL SANNIE" for my next crop and I just bought Sannie's Hericules- feminized Herijuana X Shack in my large room and and Madonna (The One X Blue Kronic) and Cheeseberry Haze in the small room.

His is a perfect example of how to run a seed business properly.......... I love Sannie's stuff because they are consistant....... consistantly potent, seeds are fresh and always pop, cheap (reasonable) prices, he always throws in an extra
pack of seeds for me and great customer service who responds to your questions.

S

Stoner Gardener

wow that plant is all bud bro. how long you veg for? that would make one hell of a female for a cross.

Thanks for the positive words. I vegged this plant for 2 months. Started in rockwool, then into compost, then into coco. Not on purpose, but because I'm a stoner. LOL! She topped herself at about 1 month and branched like crazy. She's at day 61 of flower today and I hope she'll hold off for a couple of weeks before forcing me to harvest. She's ridiculously low odor. Kinda wish she would suddenly reek, but it's not likely to happen.

I'm considering revegging her and the C99 that's growing next to her. Then, I'll S1 them both. I've got a couple Alpha Diesel plants going too (unsexed) and will make some crosses with all of the above. That is, unless Summer gets too busy.

R

Radio_Dread

The KO Kush is an average yeilder. give her a good long veg and she will yeild for you.

S

SSHZ

My Herijuana's now at 7 weeks and I have NEVER had plants that produce so much resin, so quickly. I don't know if I'll ever get to 9 weeks......

S

Stoner Gardener

71 days today on mine and all cloudy trichs. Still pushing for April 29th for harvest. This girl is going to kill.

S

SSHZ

Oh my god.......you could DIE! Use with caution. I think day 63 would have been fine!!!

S

Stoner Gardener

He he.. You're right SSHZ.. Caution is well advised. I let the plant sit her final 2 days in complete darkness & then chopped her. I took one of the smallest buds to my friend's place last night and we quick dried it for a rough sample.
It killed our little party very fast. I went home and to sleep within an hour. LOL! :sleepy
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED xX Kid Twist Xx. :hi

P5010034b_Large_.jpg
P5010039a_Large_.jpg

S

STUPPA

I think your all understating the effects of this strain! Think of it like this, imagine if you could put vallium in a spliff and smoke it yeah? well thats what herijuana is like ! seriously HEAVY.

Definitely not something i would like to try smoking all day long but for a nightime knockout it's perfect.

wings123

wings123

DAM i have a few of these from mota im gonna have to pop a few...

K

koolace

wow

heres a cross with woodhorse heri ,and og kush
from mota called oguana kush, killer stuff
lemony fuel goodness, with a very earthy undertone
one of the best strains ive grown out this year
much respect
azmatis

Looks killer,great pic!

B

bongtime

SOLD!!!! this is the strain i want to try for my night smoke to help with my insomnia...cheers Bongtime...i found herijuana ibl on sannies seeds am going to order some

T

TreFarmer

Yes.... It is that strong!! Asleep 15minutes or less or your $ back!! LOL;) Harvested 4 weeks ago and only have smoked her a half dozen times.
Mine, from Motarebel, all organic, has a finished ssmell of Kashi Honey Sunshine, or Honeycomb cereal. Honey overtone, cereal undertone, light old school pot smell.
I would do a smoke report but seems kinda dumb reporting how awesome MY Herijuana is;) ... but it is Awesome!!! lol

BlackBart

BlackBart

If grown right its total white out weed .....ya know you get so freaking high you just see white ....scary shit it can be . The more indy dom one will be like this . The more sat Killer Newhaven pheno type is a little more easy on the eyelids . Mota wanted the more indy dom so be prepared .

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
If grown right its total white out weed .....ya know you get so freaking high you just see white ....scary shit it can be . The more indy dom one will be like this . The more sat Killer Newhaven pheno type is a little more easy on the eyelids . Mota wanted the more indy dom so be prepared .

thx for this bart

Latest posts

Top Bottom