Is herijuana really that strong?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

Im currently growing all kinds of herijuana crosses, herijuana is my fav!!!! She's strong as hell, tastes like shit mostly, but I like the strongest weed I can find! Screw daytime smoke, its all daytime smoke to me... Kidtwist I scanned this thread and dont know if I missed something, but are you growing heri now or when you started this thread? My opinion is ya cant go wrong with it. Herijuana x sweetgod was the strongest dope I ever grew/smoked, but I lost the seeds....there will be more!!!

T

TreFarmer

Grown organic with molasses she sweetens up, she gets a honey smell/flavor. Tha I was just told "Very tasty" after a 2 month jar cure. (Mota's Herijuana)

Indican

Indican

HAHA!!! It gets a bad rap for taste, but I LOVE IT! Just as an example, I had an OZ of Kronicaine buds that I sold DIRT CHEAP to a very ill med patient. Whazzup gifted me the seeds...Anyway, the buyer smelled it and was very un, uh, excited i guess??? I told them its NOT IN THE SMELL!!! This bag had only dried 2 weeks...The other day, I got a call from the pt.s caregiver asking for more and he'd pay whatever! Said it was the strongest weed they'd ever seen! Now, that is a testament to Whazzup, to herijuana in there, to me for not f'ing it all up, but I had no more, so the med pt had to pay $400/oz for what he said was ten times less potent than what I grew. No shit huh. Next time they'll listen to me when I say SMOKE WITH CAUTION!

S

swisscheese

It's pretty good low on the flavor side compared to other strains but yields decent and is pretty good bud overall. The cut I tried was from old school mota beans and would turn golden when it was finished.

rawman

rawman

I've got some purple butter*herijuana I'm smoking on that just fireee.

Top Bottom