Is ILGM good, their seeds' genetics are stable?

• Thread starter growluca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growluca

Is ILGM good, their seeds' genetics are stable?
I recently read a review of ILGM and it looks promising. Can anyone confirm that the seeds are of good quality and that the company is reliable?

K

kbhag

Yes, very reliable and great communication from ILGM. They guarantee germination and will replace any beans that don’t sprout.
100% company 😃

Dudethatsweet

Dudethatsweet

These three hearty ladies are ILGM stock. This was a winter grow at 6000 ft elevation using an SF-4000..
Power Plant on the left. White Widow on the right and Jack Herer in the back.
WW and JH were the stereotypical smells and tast but PP was the sweetest fruit salad smelling plant I've ever grown.
Trimmed / Cured weight: 3.1 OZ from PP at 24", 3.3 OZ from WW at 22", and 2.6 OZ from JH at 28"

So far seven strains 100% sprout and all have exploded in growth after 30 days.
My current grow features Blueberry CBD, Deep Chunk (not ILGM stock), Dos-Si-Dos, Granddaddy Purple and Purple Punch. All are behaving as expected however, the GDP a 100% Indica shows some Sativa traits and has outgrown all Hybrids except DSD which is showing extreme vigor in living soil. These are mother plants and I had to switch from a 600W Eye Blue to my SF-4000 to keep them from growing out of control.
All strains have shown acceptable tolerance to heat, cold and drought.

As far as Dutchified genetics go these guys are good and stand behind their products. They ship out of San Diego and you get your beans in a few days. I have no complaints after buying 17 strains.

Green side up^
DtS

P1187845
P3198005 58
M

Mogrow87

I’m on my first grow using ilgm OG kush auto, hard to say because I tested different stress trainings, everyones environment is different. My only hiccup so far was needing some 12/12 coaxing to flower, but vegged huge with a lot of bud sites coming in and hey they also sent me 5 more to try over since mine didn’t autoflower, not much to lose but I haven’t popped any from the other banks yet.

oLd1

oLd1

Only trouble I have is 100% Sprout. I’m going to ask for replacement.

I worked as a Seedsman and know it is hard to make 100% Sprout but they made the rules.

oLd1

Top Bottom