Is is the same with 2 150w LED as with 1 300w LED?

• Thread starter RePotHead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It could be better, depending on how they're arranged in the tent and the size of the tent (assuming there's a tent, of course). The ability to daisy chain them would be a desirable feature, I think.

RePotHead

RePotHead

It could be better, depending on how they're arranged in the tent and the size of the tent (assuming there's a tent, of course). The ability to daisy chain them would be a desirable feature, I think.
Yeah i got a 120x120x180 tent & the 300w light will not cover my darlings. So with two 150w daisy chain i can spread them to were i want them

Newty

Newty

I don't fill up my tent right now, only have 4 plants so 2 should cover it for now!
If you get enough light now, it could save you money later.

Plants are going to get bigger/wider and along with Scrog, you could loose some light on bud sights that grew out of the light. I guess at that point you could add another 150w if needed.

Download the Photone App and do a scan and see what you get. Scan the whole tent, not just under he light itself.

I have two 400w lights in my 8x4 and I could of saved money getting 2 bigger lights but eventually I want another 400w so I can space my plants better. Ppfd drops as soon as you're out from directly under the light.

Just a recommendation, especially if you're going to add plants later.

RePotHead

RePotHead

If you get enough light now, it could save you money later.

Plants are going to get bigger/wider and along with Scrog, you could loose some light on bud sights that grew out of the light. I guess at that point you could add another 150w if needed.

Download the Photone App and do a scan and see what you get. Scan the whole tent, not just under he light itself.

I have two 400w lights in my 8x4 and I could of saved money getting 2 bigger lights but eventually I want another 400w so I can space my plants better. Ppfd drops as soon as you're out from directly under the light.

Just a recommendation, especially if you're going to add plants later.
I hear you! it's the money that's the problem, would get a better if i could! Will upgrade in the future & use these light to vegging.

the lights i'm getting is 400x300 & if i space them out it should work for the 4 plants i have now but now i am unsure haha.. The inside of my tent is covered in TPU & reflects 95% par light too

https://eur.vevor.com/grow-light-c_...ht-full-spectrum-indoor-plants-p_010863881832

It's these ones

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The math is sound 😂

Newty

Newty

I hear you! it's the money that's the problem, would get a better if i could! Will upgrade in the future & use these light to vegging.

the lights i'm getting is 400x300 & if i space them out it should work for the 4 plants i have now but now i am unsure haha.. The inside of my tent is covered in TPU & reflects 95% par light too

https://eur.vevor.com/grow-light-c_...ht-full-spectrum-indoor-plants-p_010863881832

It's these ones
I understand for sure that money doesn't grow on trees, if it did this forum would be called cashfarmer lol.

A lot of suppliers offer pay in 4 and other programs, I used them to start out. The pay in 4 is nice, 1 payment every 2 weeks for a total of 4 payments.

If you haven't purchased the lights yet, you can ask for recommendations in your price range.
If you have purchased the lights already, you will be fine but when you're looking at upgrades that's what I would do first. Happy growing!

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

For me I rather have 4 1500watt led than 1 600watt. Because I never mono crop my chit is all over the place. And I can adjust my light height for the cultivars. I really need more room that a 4x4.

hillbil

hillbil

Running 4 Boards 100 to 125 watts each in a 2 1/2 x 5 foot flower tent, except for some spectrum nuances they are like a 450 watt light.

Top Bottom