Is it a male?

• Thread starter Canadaloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canadaloud

Canadaloud

I made a thread earlier asking if this guy was a male and no one really had an answer. I’m starting to think it it’s but I just wanna make sure.

Is it a male
Is it a male 2
Is it a male 3
Is it a male 4
growsince79

growsince79

Shitty genetics. The plant that made your seed probably hermed and pollinated itself. I toss all them seeds and start over using REGULAR SEEDS.

Canadaloud

Canadaloud

It’s a bag seed so I’m not sure but I think it might be cause it showed it’s sex really early. It showed a pistil so it’s herming. How can you tell if it was originally male or female?

and also he’s outside right now slowly dying in the cold.

farmersonly

farmersonly

yeah its showing a pistil and the small bunching like balls hanging off in the 4th pic can show the pollen sacs really well.

Canadaloud

Canadaloud

Will it still make flower? Like if I leave him outside and he manages to survive will I get anything out of it

farmersonly

farmersonly

it will be filled with seeds most likely. I have grown a plant the hermied mid way through flower. very diminished returns, underdevolped seeds and airy.

Canadaloud

Canadaloud

I’ve heard that hermie weed gives headaches is that true. Cause if there’s pollen sacs in the bud that doesn’t sound too nice. I’ve also had a plant hermie halfway thru flower but it only made a couple seeds and no pollen sacs. Is there like different forms of hermies?

bonepowa

bonepowa

yeah might just be best to cut him. could risk pollinating your indoor plants

Top Bottom