Is it bad to trim the undergrowth during early flower stage??

• Thread starter SolidSnake88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SolidSnake88

Hey kinda new at this and i never got to pruning my plants fully during veg. i started to cut the undergrowth/low branches and small clones/leaves from the center that arent getting any light and wont produce much im in the beginning of the 3rd week of flowering,will this effect my buds?. thanks for the help!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

You should be fine. If you cut and remove branches to late in flower you can stress the plants be careful

S

SolidSnake88

You should be fine. If you cut and remove branches to late in flower you can stress the plants be careful
thanks a lot man,.. one more question if you have time. is it important to have an exact feeding schedual? i feed them with nutrient water then usualy water them with plain water about 2 or 3 days later then feed them again about 2 or 3 days after that,..but dont stick to an exact schedual,.. ther pretty big about 5 to 6 ft in the begining of 3rd flower week. thanks again!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Stick to a scedule. Why fluctuate? Also, try not to get to anxious to feed i know its hard but you do not want to overwater.

Latest posts

Top Bottom