Is it big enough?

• Thread starter SamRD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SamRD

SamRD

As soon as your lights show up get her in the tent at 12/12 watch her bulk up . Enjoy the grow mate regards Od .
I have very limited resources, don't even have a tent. The light cycle has been 18/6, only this one has gone into flower so far so I'm assuming I was given an auto by mistake. Purple Kush.

During the day if there is sun I put them outside and then bring them in later under a 105 wt 7000 lumen 5000k CFL. I got another 105 wt 7000 lumen coming in 4 days it's 2700k for the flowering plant. It's a poor man growth but I have learned so much, I think I can do much better next time

The other plants are Blue Dream fem and Cheese fem

IMG 2773
IMG 2804
IMG 2805
IMG 2807
dire wolf

dire wolf

.looks like a damn good job for first grow , you definitely learned a lot
I mean if it is your first grow ....
And
Nothing like the sun , funny seeing the cars outside ...
Might wanna put a screen in front of those plants so everyone dosent see them , even if it is legal ...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
And
Might wanna put a screen in front of those plants so everyone dosent see them , even if it is legal ...
+1

SamRD

SamRD

And
Thanks, I did it with help from the info all of you post in this forum. Next time I think I'll start by ditching the miraclegro moisture control for some ocean forest or another decent soil. Some people love it but it's hard to control, doesn't dry properly and a lot of people say the nutes in it are dubious.

It's Vancouver, Canada we are allowed to have 4 but I think it's not supposed to be visible. I'll put a screen there

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

careful

goin in n out

sometimes u invite problems n house guests that way

think od said it's primed to bulk

couldn't agree more

light n perfect timing

aqua gotcha covered on a schedule

i ran 24

no problemo

subjective

read other figures

if it ain't broke...

u guys tink he got sum

N toxic claw

also

u r doin a phenom job

journal?

i was wondering how u might feel

n how the others feel

u caught the best crowd

ummm

about keeping with current medium

as ur doin better than one would expect

furzt go

to get to know

get the rhythm

phine toon

in current medium

before tradin, "up"

doesn't look like a bad medium

at all

judges?

imma get back to my lane

will not jack his thread

Screenshot 20200719 100727 Chrome
SamRD

SamRD

SPARECHANGE was right, I have massive N tox on the plant even though I've been really conservative with the watering, now I'm back to watering the plants once every one or two weeks. The whole plant is VERY dark green and shiny.

The buds didn't develop, I imagine it is because of the N tox. It's been 10 days since I posted the original pics ☹ I'm starting to see amber too, am I out of time and should just harvest the popcorn buds? Some pics

Image1
Image0
Image2
Image3
Image4
SamRD

SamRD

Yeah guys the growth stopped because of N tox I'm guessing.

Does this look ready to harvest?

Image1

I got a lot of super small popcorns at the lower parts of the plant, any chance they might grow if I harvest the rest and leave those on?

Image0

Top Bottom