• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorfix

dorfix

Is it deficiency or excess
Is it deficiency or excess 2
Is it deficiency or excess 3

i cant decide. what is problem?
Im using advanced nutrients 1ml A + 1ml B bloom + 1mL carboload for every one liter water. 250hps light.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

This is just a random guess but it looks very very similar to how fungus rust starts. Could be light burn altho light burn is more yellowish looking at start and than as intensity continues will get a brownish colour, Whats your ph at and EC reading?

dorfix

dorfix

thanks for reply. Ph is 6.4 around after added nutrients. I dont have ec meter. But i ll get it asap. The problem was start like a magnesium deficiency. Then i tried epsom salt with foilar spray. The deficiency stops after that. But then start like a calcium deficiency. I cant sure which deficiency:) because when i look pictures from google calcium, magnesium also magnase deficiency looks similar. The problem doesnt looks fungus. But im not sure:)

edit : yesterday i flushed it with only water. I hope it ll stop.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think your plant is just drawing off of its reserve leaves. All those look like lower leaves and you seem to be in mid flower. Personally I wouldn't worry

KushNAshn

KushNAshn

View attachment 1086381View attachment 1086382View attachment 1086383
i cant decide. what is problem?
Im using advanced nutrients 1ml A + 1ml B bloom + 1mL carboload for every one liter water. 250hps light.
High chance its a Molybdenum deficiency. I'm experiencing the same things. I've been adding cal mag + power si and it only n appeared to make it worse. High EC/PPMs on most plants 1600-2300PPM. Most run off PH was 5.9-6.2. Got progressively worse within a week. Middle leaves affected the most purple then quickly yellow then top of plant got purplish.

Looks very similar to a potassium deficiency, but different.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Would you mind taking a guess at what is going on?
Hungry. Looks like underwatering but I cant be certain the cause without more info. What media is that?

And need a full rundown of the grow conditions both day/night and watering practices, how ya mix nutes and what all products your using.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Would you mind taking a guess at what is going on?
May wanna back the light up a bit till ya get it sorted... looks like they aren't quite firing on all cylinders and the color coming out is from what appears to be to much light for thier health atm.

Top Bottom