Is it done yet

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pdasterly

pdasterly

Billy Kimber Og from clone, clones showed pistils in veg. Im n middle of week 6, day 45 to be exact from flip.
Buds are hard to the touch so i know its close

Image1
Image2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Cant tell much from just trichome pics. Full plant pics and bud closeups necessary.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Check trichomes on buds not bud leaves when the thick white pistils have died back mostly.

I do agree it will be fine water only unless she fades quickly. Then a light feed.

All grows are different but i think 2-3 weeks. The lowers are farther away from done.

I also would bend that top branch down carefully or a little at a time and raise the rest of the plant closer to the light to develop the lower buds.

pdasterly

pdasterly

Check trichomes on buds not bud leaves when the thick white pistils have died back mostly.

I do agree it will be fine water only unless she fades quickly. Then a light feed.

All grows are different but i think 2-3 weeks. The lowers are farther away from done.

I also would bend that top branch down carefully or a little at a time and raise the rest of the plant closer to the light to develop the lower buds.
they havent grown in a week and stopped drinking water, they are drinking but only a tiny bit. The light penetrates pretty well, using DE running at 600W. Using maxibloom@1000ppm(500scale). Started using koolboom dry in week 5, a little more in week 6 and next week will use full dosage, then flush

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

they havent grown in a week and stopped drinking water, they are drinking but only a tiny bit. The light penetrates pretty well, using DE running at 600W. Using maxibloom@1000ppm(500scale). Started using koolboom dry in week 5, a little more in week 6 and next week will use full dosage, then flush

They have had enough. And that plant never needed 1000ppm. I grow 5 oz plus bushes and never get over about 700 ppm. And i dont use pk products. They are not needed.

This plant only needed 600ppm at peak bloom and i used only a grow bottle. Its in a potting soil like ocean forest called mother earth groundswell.

And only use 600w single ended hps. 2 in the room.

E17E0376 A562 480F 961A 6E030B7977EE

pdasterly

pdasterly

They have had enough. And that plant never needed 1000ppm. I grow 5 oz plus bushes and never get over about 700 ppm. And i dont use pk products. They are not needed.

This plant only needed 600ppm at peak bloom and i used only a grow bottle. Its in a potting soil like ocean forest called mother earth groundswell.

And only use 600w single ended hps. 2 in the room.

View attachment 876363
those look awesome. With so many schedules and recommendations i just use the chart on gh website only thing i changed was using KB dry earlier but im listening. I add the supplements first then bring the ppm up with the maxibloom. I dont measure the maxibloom i go by ppm, i have a nifty bluelabs guardian which tells ppm, temp and ph

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

those look awesome. With so many schedules and recommendations i just use the chart on gh website only thing i changed was using KB dry earlier but im listening. I add the supplements first then bring the ppm up with the maxibloom. I dont measure the maxibloom i go by ppm, i have a nifty bluelabs guardian which tells ppm, temp and ph

Less than half the amounts on the nute charts is usually enough. And half the frequency too.

And if they were in nutrient rich soil adjust down further.

Top Bottom