Is it fading or nutrient burn

• Thread starter Faultyleak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Faultyleak

Currently Day 69 on gorilla punch auto, and i cant tell if shes fading or nutrient deficient, there is slight nutrient burns on a couple leaves, do to me feeding it a little to much, but most if the big fan leaves are starting to fade and die, please let me know if its fading or i need to give it some more cal mag

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Currently Day 69 on gorilla punch auto, and i cant tell if shes fading or nutrient deficient, there is slight nutrient burns on a couple leaves, do to me feeding it a little to much, but most if the big fan leaves are starting to fade and die, please let me know if its fading or i need to give it some more cal mag
If she is nearing the end it's a fade

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I like the your man handle method lol. It could be early signs of nute lock out

F

Faultyleak

I like the your man handle method lol. It could be early signs of nute lock out
Really? I only fed it like 4 times while its in flower, it takes up water perfectly, and how may i fix, also whats a your man handle method😭

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I thought I'd capture a pic. I like to take my time.

So, anyway, those yellow leaves won't recover and probably could be cut off if there's no green left. It would help air flow and light penetration.

The yellowing (chlorosis) kinda looks like it could be due to low nitrogen. I wouldn't add any now, though. It's too close to harvest. One or two tablespoons per gallon of molasses in the water might help. (I mix the molasses in a cup of warm water and then pour it into the watering can and stir.)

What soil and nutrients have you been using?

F

Faultyleak

I thought I'd capture a pic. I like to take my time.

So, anyway, those yellow leaves won't recover and probably could be cut off if there's no green left. It would help air flow and light penetration.

The yellowing (chlorosis) kinda looks like it could be due to low nitrogen. I wouldn't add any now, though. It's too close to harvest. One or two tablespoons per gallon of molasses in the water might help. (I mix the molasses in a cup of warm water and then pour it into the watering can and stir.)

What soil and nutrients have you been using?

View attachment 2107904
Im reusing the super soil we made last season thats mixed with Foxfarm happy frog

D

diegolerat

First of all according to the shape of those leafs the plants Looks likes been stress all her life, genetic issue or Child trauma i guess. so is not weird it act ike that at this point. Even so, make a flush with osmosis + calmax + canazyme ph 6.8, until your runoff ec gets lower. (Doesnt matter how much, more is better but our Goal is to unlocked it). And your runoff pH gets in the right parameters. And thats it. Wait till its dry and water with nut solución around 1.7, or just harvest, dependes on dry time. Boom💥

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Really? I only fed it like 4 times while its in flower, it takes up water perfectly, and how may i fix, also whats a your man handle method😭
Man handle was a joke it looked like you grabbed it ruff in the video. I’m currently dealing with lock out my self it can happen from wrong or to much nute’s or incorrect PH starts slow but leafs start to get bleached looking at 1st then from droop kinda like over watering

F

Faultyleak

First of all according to the shape of those leafs the plants Looks likes been stress all her life, genetic issue or Child trauma i guess. so is not weird it act ike that at this point. Even so, make a flush with osmosis + calmax + canazyme ph 6.8, until your runoff ec gets lower. (Doesnt matter how much, more is better but our Goal is to unlocked it). And your runoff pH gets in the right parameters. And thats it. Wait till its dry and water with nut solución around 1.7, or just harvest, dependes on dry time. Boom💥
Yes indeed, i researched and looked at grow diarees if this strain, and its only supposed to yeild 60+g, and i saw this one video of i guy stressing his plants to be short, he yielded the same amount fast buds did, also i did bc I wouldn’t have enough room, its a short with 40 thick dense buds, definitely not messing with autos anymore,

F

Faultyleak

Man handle was a joke it looked like you grabbed it ruff in the video. I’m currently dealing with lock out my self it can happen from wrong or to much nute’s or incorrect PH starts slow but leafs start to get bleached looking at 1st then from droop kinda like over watering
Oh😭 nah i didnt grab it ruff i just wanted to show how dense the buds are
Also i like it rough of my johnson

F

Faultyleak

Also it’s definitely a genetic problem….. idk why but i got a weird mutuation threw out its life span, of diffrent look fan leaves, they all looked different

Top Bottom