Is it female

• Thread starter skyman0530
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Much to early to tell, if your growing feminized seeds you have a 98% chance it's a girl, if your growing bag seed you take your chances, you will not be able to tell till you try to flower it!

BigCube

BigCube

Noun
(plural preflowers)

(botany) A growth in the internode of a plant that develops into a flower

Exactly :)

Just thought I'd post a couple links to anyone e interested in reading up more about preflowering that happens 4 - 8 weeks in to veg.

FrankieG

FrankieG

No way to discern this early.
Actually there is. Phylos bioscience. I've been using them for the last 5 seasons. It's a genetic testing of the butter leaves, you take them off, smash them into the cards they send you, and send it in, then they email you the results, usually within just a few days. It's kind of pricey, but being able to know this kind of early is a game changer for me. If you really need to know early and don't want to waste time and energy growing males, then check out phylosbioscience.com, and no I don't work for them lol. Also, I've never even heard of them getting one wrong. 100% accuracy.

BigCube

BigCube

I'm not sure why, but almost every time I answer someone's question someone else will pipe up and te me how wrong g I am.

Only that when the thread resolves, that person is saying the exact same thing I originally said....

Why are people so quick to tell you that you are wrong g? So fast indeed that they dont make sure you're not actually right first...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I'm not sure why, but almost every time I answer someone's question someone else will pipe up and te me how wrong g I am.

Only that when the thread resolves, that person is saying the exact same thing I originally said....

Why are people so quick to tell you that you are wrong g? So fast indeed that they dont make sure you're not actually right first...
I understand the definition of pre flower but it is somewhat confusing. Male plant does not show flowers until seeds develop a week or so into flower. A female plant does not show flowers “buds” till about the same time after you flip to 12/12. And the flowers are created in a totally different location on the plant. Don’t call me stupid it’s just a thought.
Bro don’t take things so seriously you are rite in your understanding it’s all about conversation don’t take it to literally. :)

TerriR

TerriR

Because we are all here for the gnat’s ass detail...and when you get that granular, there’s always differences in method and technique. You are an art teacher so keep it up...we appreciate your experience!

BigCube

BigCube

Lol, sorry. It's just happened a lot the last few days. I am still learning a lot too, but I usually wont answer someones question if I hadn't already researched it. I'm still shit when it comes to diagnosing weird deficiencies and could learn more about organics vrs Chemical. Stuff like that.

All that being said, I put my money on female. 🤣

Dan789

Dan789

Actually there is. Phylos bioscience. I've been using them for the last 5 seasons. It's a genetic testing of the butter leaves, you take them off, smash them into the cards they send you, and send it in, then they email you the results, usually within just a few days. It's kind of pricey, but being able to know this kind of early is a game changer for me. If you really need to know early and don't want to waste time and energy growing males, then check out phylosbioscience.com, and no I don't work for them lol. Also, I've never even heard of them getting one wrong. 100% accuracy.
So @FrankieG lets avoid the suspense, tell us what the fee is for this service? Curious, though not interested enough to visit the site...

Top Bottom