Is it harvest time now?

• Thread starter 12adam12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

12adam12

This auto flower Girl Scout Cookies plant has been flowering for 4 weeks. Is it time to harvest? The buds are tiny. Thanks from a first time grower!

Is it harvest time now
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
This auto flower Girl Scout Cookies plant has been flowering for 4 weeks. Is it time to harvest? The buds are tiny. Thanks from a first time grower!
I don't think so. Does the breeder say how long the flowering time is? The best way to know is by using a magnifier, like a jeweler's loupe, to see if the trichomes on the buds are clear, cloudy or amber. They should be cloudy or amber. Clear means it's too soon to harvest.

Those white dots on the leaves could be a sign of spider mites. They're trouble.

12adam12

I don't think so. Does the breeder say how long the flowering time is? The best way to know is by using a magnifier, like a jeweler's loupe, to see if the trichomes on the buds are clear, cloudy or amber. They should be cloudy or amber. Clear means it's too soon to harvest.

Those white dots on the leaves could be a sign of spider mites. They're trouble.
Should I spray them with Bt?

Latest posts

Top Bottom