is it just me or is rihanna a dumb ass?

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

Well, he definitely has her under control.

But who cares.... females like that are always retarded.

My cousin was telling me one time that back in the day he was at a party and some dude was hitting his chick and the dude that was hitting his chick was all drunk. Anyway, my cuz starts to seperate them and the dude took a swing at him so he got pissed off and started fuckin him up. The girl that was getting her ass beat was pulling my cousin off her "man", screaming for him to stop.

Battered women who stay with their dude are just dumb fucks, just not right in the head. :fubar

Greyskull

Greyskull

glad we have something to converse about kill-9!

as fucked as it sounds sometimes its more trouble than its worth jumping into the middle of that kinda stuff.... as your cuz found out.

K

kansasgrown

He had better get professional couseling or he may be doing some time.

K

kill-9

glad we have something to converse about kill-9!

as fucked as it sounds sometimes its more trouble than its worth jumping into the middle of that kinda stuff.... as your cuz found out.

He was young......and yeah he definitely learned from that. Most women nowadays have the common sense to let that dude know it was the first and last time they get hit.

Ive seen a dude pull his old lady's hair. I didn't say shit, he was dragging her around like a rag doll. She had a big ol fuckin mouth too, but I just stopped chilling with them.

They were perfect for each other in a sense. He used to have a good job getting paid 30 something bucks an hour.but got fired because she called his employer up and told them he got arrested for guns and whatnot, he didnt but I'm sure the company didnt want drama and just let him go.

Rihanna's crazy for sure. I bet she feels sorry for him by the way he was portrayed in the media.

Dumb fucks :fubar

hubcap

hubcap

this is just one big sad escapade.

dont matter how good you do a broad...
dont matter how much money you got....

eventually you both gonna git tired of hittin the same shit.

take it from the older folk.

N

Nuglover

this is just one big sad escapade.

dont matter how good you do a broad...
dont matter how much money you got....

eventually you both gonna git tired of hittin the same shit.

take it from the older folk.

LOL...tell em brother. :)

Top Bottom