Is it just me?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How do you feel at the first sign of feminism with bag seeds?

• Super excited I know everything can pay off now!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Its w.e.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont even look.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jamk911

jamk911

Is it just me or does seeing those first white hairs on bag seeds make you over the top excited and breathe a huge sigh of relief..
I saw the first white pistils on my plants today.. its my first grow.. 2 bad seeds actually that i grew out of just amusement when wife started a garden..
But man these first 5 weeks have been anxiety filled.. worrying I may have invested in grow lights and soil and pots and ph tester and nutrients.. and could end up possibly with 2 male .. budless .. basically show plants.. left me awake worried some nights ..
And I am just curious .. Am I the only one bag seeds have caused worry to prior to the first preflowers...
Today I saw these beautiful pistils on both plants and omg my wife thought I was on something I was soo excited.. to know mother nature blessed me with an opportunity to have buds produced (on me if they herm)..
Anyways ill make a poll .. curious if I am a little od excited or if its natural to feel this way!! Bad angle in second pic.. the little thing on right is actually a hair .. just tiny lol
Is it just me
Is it just me 2

jamk911

jamk911

idk how to edit this .. but I meant Bag* seeds not bad seeds lol.. although seeds in the bag are bad usually 🙄

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Is all good mate i knew what you were saying , Od

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

With bag seed you have a 50/50 chance of getting a girl, buy feminized seeds once in a while you may get a hermie but 99% of the time you will get a girl.

Top Bottom