Is It Nutrient Burn ? Do I Need To Flush?

• Thread starter Mikyzalles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mikyzalles

Hello, this is my first grow and first post. I hope it is where it belongs.
So i've got a green poison autoflower from sweet seeds and i've noticed some yellow tips and slight curling on the base of some leaves. She is 24 days old gave its first dose of nutrient in day 21, around 0.5 ml to 1l of water. I'm unsure if its nutrient burn or something else.

-Light: 135w ufo led, 50 cm above the top of the plant.
-Pot: 13 L
-Soil: compo sana universal (nutrients preadded)
-Nutrients used: Biobizz Grow 0.5ml in 1L water
- water pH: between 6.3 and 6.8 (using pH paper not a precise device)
- Humidity: 34 - 42
- Temp : 24 - 26°C
- Light schedule : 20/4
Is it nutrient burn  do i need to flush
Is it nutrient burn  do i need to flush 2
Is it nutrient burn  do i need to flush 3
Is it nutrient burn  do i need to flush 4

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Hello, this is my first grow and first post. I hope it is where it belongs.
So i've got a green poison autoflower from sweet seeds and i've noticed some yellow tips and slight curling on the base of some leaves. She is 24 days old gave its first dose of nutrient in day 21, around 0.5 ml to 1l of water. I'm unsure if its nutrient burn or something else.

-Light: 135w ufo led, 50 cm above the top of the plant.
-Pot: 13 L
-Soil: compo sana universal (nutrients preadded)
-Nutrients used: Biobizz Grow 0.5ml in 1L water
- water pH: between 6.3 and 6.8 (using pH paper not a precise device)
- Humidity: 34 - 42
- Temp : 24 - 26°C
- Light schedule : 20/4
View attachment 787528 View attachment 787529 View attachment 787530 View attachment 787531
I don't see anything drastic. If the medium is pre-added with food I'd back off on any additional nutrients for now. I've had some plants that could take all the nutes I could feed them. Then some that tip burned and curled no matter how low I dosed the food. If it starts staging up the sides and affecting the whole leaf you have issues. Less is more in my opinion. Especially being so young.

M

Mikyzalles

I don't see anything drastic. If the medium is pre-added with food I'd back off on any additional nutrients for now. I've had some plants that could take all the nutes I could feed them. Then some that tip burned and curled no matter how low I dosed the food. If it starts staging up the sides and affecting the whole leaf you have issues. Less is more in my opinion. Especially being so young.
Thank you. I was a worried about the little girl and wanted to be safe.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yeah, looks good. Remember, you can always add more nutes. Start light, and let the plant tell you what it needs

P

PassTheJ

1. Any soil you buy has enough base nutes for a good 3 weeks.. That's why if you plan on using anything the first 3 weeks, stick to root enhancers and no more then 25% of recommended dose.

After 3 weeks, every other watering can have added base and supplemental.

Your plant is still a little baby. I wouldn't touch it or feed it anything but water at least until it grows another 2 nodes..

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Made this same mistake dude lay off the feed as the soil will have enough feed in to last the little ladie 4 weeks your know when she’s hungry for nutrients just give her water of a P.H of 6.4-6.9 hope this helps it helped me I’m still in soil and my ladies are now day 46 in flowering and looking really healthy :) here’s a pic of my ladies

6B174F38 1397 4599 B5D6 36B0D0F754AD
dan1989

dan1989

At least you've got the rest of the grow to leach out the nutes. Having a pain with these autos I'm playing around with. Probably gonna ditch 1/3. That's why photos are awesome and I remember why I like growing them so much, you have all the time you need to fix a fuck up.

Edit: not that you've fucked up, I was just rambling :)

thosedamnkids

thosedamnkids

Looks fine, light burn early sign. If it gets bad just flush

Latest posts

Top Bottom