is it ok to have a DarkRoom 120 inside your flower room?

• Thread starter femalerocks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

femalerocks

just like the tittle states is it healthy for the plants if you put that inside a 10x10 flower room? i want to condense my grow into 1 room but not lose anything along the way. also is this the fume free tent i should buy? i hear their are good and bad tents due to gassing so if you know of a better tent then please chime in! i will keep climate in check along with everything else to keep it green.

convex

convex

So long as it is truly light tight, including any venting you may attach, you should be OK.
You will not be able to access the tent when lights off for the bloom, so schedule your maintenance accordingly.
Not familiar with which tents off gas, I am sure someone will answer you on that aspect.

B

bdawgburner

I have a dr120 that I dont use anymore. If you have a light on inside it, the tent glows. Its not a ton of light but its enough that I wouldn't run a light inside it while in a room with the lights off. I'm assuming you have a flowering room that you are putting this inside and using the dr as a veg chamber?

B

BoogerGreen

I have seen a small Secret Jardin DS60 with a 200 watt enviro in it, and it is absolutely fine, and that is the cheaper not as good material tent. Depends what you want to do really?

R

Rolln J

even if your tent isnt 100% light leak free you can partition it off with panda plastic

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I have pretty much every dr tent going, and whilst they ALL leak some light from somewhere, normally the zip line, I think they are the best tents.

But I can only echo what everyone else has said.

R

Rolln J

thx bdawg! lol I made a grow tent once in my attic out of panda plastic and 1x2's and I insulated it with shipping blankets.

then a friend who put in commercial ceilings in offices gave me some panels for the insides... it was a cool little guerrilla grow.

B

bdawgburner

I didnt mean that I dont like the DR120. It worked fine for me and my plants were healthy, I just outgrew it. Mine seemed like there were pinhole light leaks on the outside plus the zippers.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I sure did enjoy my dr150 cranked out 3.2 pounds of Casey Jones out of that mcguillicutty:)

As Far as the Pinholes go.. Go down to WalMart and get some of them Black out Curtains>>>>>Double side Velcro that shit to the top of the tent and it will fix all them lil pinholes:fixed:

:passingjoint:
gtd

Latest posts

Top Bottom