Is it ok to Top your Tops after 1st node?

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I would wait a day or two anyway but is it recommended to top again after the 1st node or no? Also should I not be topping and doing LST at the same time? Never grow before so have no idea and was planning on (if possible) training plants to one side, then running 1 main top(soon to be 2) clockwise and the other counterclockwise. By the time I they run into each other I should have possibly 8 from the initial 1. Am I just crazy or could that work?

Is it ok to top your tops after 1st node
Is it ok to top your tops after 1st node 2
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I routinely top 3 times in a row to get 8 main branches and I supercrop starting as soon as stems are long enough to snap.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I routinely top 3 times in a row to get 8 main branches and I supercrop starting as soon as stems are long enough to snap.
Thanks brotha. It shall be done. What about my "running half one way and half the other" idea? My 3g fabrics have rivets so easy to use but wondering if what I am envisioning only works in my head 🤣

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Thanks brotha. It shall be done. What about my "running half one way and half the other" idea? My 3g fabrics have rivets so easy to use but wondering if what I am envisioning only works in my head 🤣
Whatever works for you and what your setup allows. There’s way more than a few ways to skin this cat.

Top Bottom