Is it OK to use Tarantula with fresh Fox Farm Ocean Forest?

• Thread starter OpTikFiber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Hey guys,

Pretty easy question I suppose.

Is it OK to use Tarantula with fresh Fox Farm Ocean Forest?

I'm going into 12/12 with fresh FFOF right after transplant. I have had a packet of Tarantula laying around a while and though about giving it a try.

Just not sure if there is already enough alive micros in the FFOF already?

Thanks yall for feedback! :animal0012:

winta

winta

yea u can use it my dude! i used it when i had OF soil :)

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

yea u can use it my dude! i used it when i had OF soil :)
Thanks! I figured from everything I read (mostly real positive)...but hate to mess up a batch right off the bat lol...thanks again.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

You can use it, no problem, just follow the directions, and w/ Advanced Nutrients, I tend to take it easy on the dosage, even small amounts of AN can be pretty effective. As far as the micro life in the soil, it is tough to create too much. The micro life will only survive if there is enough food for them, so if there isn't enough food you should only get the desired amount of micro life in your soil. Also the more beneficial micro life the less room there is for bad micro life.

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

You can use it, no problem, just follow the directions, and w/ Advanced Nutrients, I tend to take it easy on the dosage, even small amounts of AN can be pretty effective. As far as the micro life in the soil, it is tough to create too much. The micro life will only survive if there is enough food for them, so if there isn't enough food you should only get the desired amount of micro life in your soil. Also the more beneficial micro life the less room there is for bad micro life.

Great info! Thank you. :bow

Funny you should say take it easy with the recommend amount of AN's stuff....seems like that for everyone's stuff. lol I think they want us to use our bottles up faster so we can reup with more :D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Great info! Thank you. :bow

Funny you should say take it easy with the recommend amount of AN's stuff....seems like that for everyone's stuff. lol I think they want us to use our bottles up faster so we can reup with more :D

No problem, that is what this community is about. As for the nutrient companies, you are not too far off. Some offer far more reasonable nutrient schedules, but AN really tries to push its products to the limits, so they usually give the highest possible ratios one could use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom