Is It Possible To Make 25k Grow Stealth?

• Thread starter legaleyes13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Up until this last year I helped run exactly 25 1k setups in a single basement in Colorado never had an issue as a matter of fact my partner bought me out and is still running it to this day its possible
Exactly, pay the bill on time and your good to go.
Even before all the legal crap you could do it and the utility company wouldn't say shit.
Now if you had neighbor problems or this and that, then the cops would find out your utilities and make a bust but the utility company does not just rat you out. They are in it for the money as well.
I'm over a g a month right now lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh and its in a rental reason I left was we got house inspection
Exactly, pay the bill on time and your good to go.
Even before all the legal crap you could do it and the utility company wouldn't say shit.
Now if you had neighbor problems or this and that, then the cops would find out your utilities and make a bust but the utility company does not just rat you out. They are in it for the money as well.
I'm over a g a month right now lol
Yea I would always keep my yard clean and tidy and wave at all the old folk everyday and during holiday season I would share food that i made never an issue also always paid bills every month onetime or early

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Up until this last year I helped run exactly 25 1k setups in a single basement in Colorado never had an issue as a matter of fact my partner bought me out and is still running it to this day its possible
A residential place with a basement big enough for 25k would be ideal, just don't think I could find a rental like that where I am.

Organica

Organica

Make a shell company and pay your power bill. Plenty of business for manufacturing even small scale use shit tons of power if I owned a power company growers would be my best friends ( if they paid there bills) they won't investigate shit. My family owns a manufacturing business and our power bill was well over 100k last yr. Pretty sure the power company here is quite happy about it.

Top Bottom