Is it possible with a male?

• Thread starter cmoney_bags
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cmoney_bags

Lets say u lose a line but have a male of that line.Could u breed the male over and over with children like u would a mother,to get an ibl?

lollipopman

lollipopman

i have to find my book but i think the answer is yes...

C

cmoney_bags

Thanks 4 the fast response.I would gladly appreciate if u looked that up 4 me.Thanks in advance.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you could cube a male just like a female i supose. I always wondered how it would work out. i hear stories about breeders with this perfect male and think if they back crossed enough cant they turn that male into a female and see how it smokes?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah it has to be the same thing as or similar to the mom. I actually want to try something similar as all of my sfv og kush that I planted turned male..........not entirely a bad thing because I was looking for at least one male, just hopping for a female too, so i guess I will try to breed it with all my females and find which one's favor the dad's traits and then continue breeding from that point.......eta of completed project......Christmas 2010!

lollipopman

lollipopman

back crossing, take your male ( call him m)cross with your picked female( call her f) you have a FM hybrid.. grow out the FM seed select a female that best meets your requirements and breed this FM female back into your male clone witch is a b2, so this b2 hybrid is a ( MxFM) and is 75% M traits and 25% F, it can be done as many times you like, a b10 is 99.9% M trait..... hope this helps

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
That's awesome to hear. I have a killer male and I have just made my 1st back cross with to findout this very thing! I haven't tried any of the seeds yet though because after dryness them I like ta put them in da fridge for a month 1st. But we will see lol and when I do start them I will be sure ta start a thread

Top Bottom