Is it ready for harvest?

• Thread starter JohnMD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnMD

JohnMD

First time grower so I don't know when's the right time. And to complicate matters, I'm color blind. I don't know amber from rainbow sherbert.

Does this look like it's ready?
Is it ready for harvest
Is it ready for harvest 2
Is it ready for harvest 3

sambapati

sambapati

First time grower so I don't know when's the right time. And to complicate matters, I'm color blind. I don't know amber from rainbow sherbert.

Does this look like it's ready?
View attachment 1025087View attachment 1025088View attachment 1025089
Can't say if it is today or tomorrow. But do you have someone you trust who would look at the trichomes in a magnifying glass? You should also be thinking about the last 2 days for the plant in complete darkness.. No light means the plant can build up its brix levels without having to do any of the metabolic processes or energy conversions associated with photosynthesis. Same reason you should always take your clones at night- higher brix level.

sambapati

sambapati

I'd start flushing now.
Can also take off the lower fan leaves and increase your airflow. I just did this in my little grow and moved the stalks around to maximize exposure to the light for them. I have the stalks tied up so the buds can focus 100% on increased density. Do you remember what old Nappy Bonaparte wrote to his wife? "I'm coming home, stop bathing." Pats on the back for this being your first grow and you are in the home stretch.

Top Bottom