Is it really worth the hassle

• Thread starter PmR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PmR

PmR

Well keep him down wind and hopefully whatever they have doesn't spread. It's never worth growing and trimming questionable plants. Who wants a freezer full of gross fucked up outdoor? It's gotta be a perfect crop just to be a decent smoke. If they start off sick. They don't usually make it worth the time to feed and trim. But beats the old days. With the feuding and the bad blood.
I’m with ya there for sure but he’s got some kind of attachment to em so we shall see what happens

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Smart thinking on his part for sure. A greenhouse is such a good investment. Hopefully that’ll be in the budget next year
Yeah, I hear ya. I'm hoping for a yard.

Reactions: PmR
Madbud

Madbud

That have been sprayed with neem a couple times but only at dusk hours
It just looks like some kind of foliar spray. Around here they get pretty aggressive spraying for mosquitos in any open fields.

Reactions: PmR
Synthamesc

Synthamesc

Anything that comes from a hermi will be inferior... From the seeds it makes from self pollination, to the seeds in other plants it has bread with. Plus even if successful at removing the pollen sacks the level of THC will be like the brick weed from back in the day. I'm not 100% sure those are hermied plants, but I'd go with "dude cut those down, bud from that plant will be like smoking catnip".

Top Bottom