Is it time to cut?

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beluga

beluga

I think it's at that stage of personal preference. Some like a little more of that golden hue... some like to keep it mostly milky.
Looks wonderful!

edit: I'd go with the wife. I like heady highs. Also women are more keen to this shit.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

I think it's at that stage of personal preference. Some like a little more of that golden hue... some like to keep it mostly milky.
Looks wonderful!

edit: I'd go with the wife. I like heady highs. Also women are more keen to this shit.
Supposed to be purple. And even the wife said 90% cloudy 0 amber. If nobody rescues me I might be forced to cut.

beluga

beluga

Ah... photo deceived me. I thought I saw some golden refraction going on. I'd still say it's a preference call, but, I'm sure most would disagree.

growsince79

growsince79

Ah... photo deceived me. I thought I saw some golden refraction going on. I'd still say it's a preference call, but, I'm sure most would disagree.
I know if I cut now it will still be great. I guess I'm just being stubborn cus I wanted to see purple. I might try to convince her to let me flush one more time.

beluga

beluga

I think (I might be wrong) if it hasn't purpled yet, it won't. Probably just has a chance of it in some of the possible phenotypes that variety has to offer.

Ledsmelly

Ledsmelly

Looks wonderful!

This right here.just test smoked a bud I picked a few days ago and it's all head high.no couch lock at all.that is the best high imo.id rather have her how I need her than how someone else judges what they need or want out of weed.

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

You could always stagger your harvest. There's nothing that says the whole plant MUST be harvested all at once, so you could always take half now and leave the other half for an extra week or whatever. Think of it as "his and hers" weed...

Edit: this could actually be a good idea, harvest in stages and see just how the effects change. It could give both of you an idea of where your personal sweet spot is wrt trichrome colour.

growsince79

growsince79

I ended up chopping 4 days after that pic. It's way better than anything at the stores.

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

Oh shit! Sorry. Lol. I didn't even look at the date... "Better than the stores" - that's what we all strive for! Keep it up! Nothing worse than spending time growing weed we don't like smoking...

Latest posts

Top Bottom