Is It Time To Harvest My Autoflowers Northern Lights ???

• Thread starter Chronicz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you had to pick between two strains what would it be

• NYC Disel

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Lemon Haze

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Herer

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Chronicz420

Chronicz420

Is it time to harvest my autoflowers northern lights
Is it time to harvest my autoflowers northern lights 2
Hello everyone I am a currently growing a nice autoflowers called Northern lights by Royal queen seeds right now I am currently smoking some lemon haze and thinking to myself is my northern lights ready to be harvested let me know thanks

Chronicz420

Is it time to harvest my autoflowers northern lights 3
BudBogart

BudBogart

How old and what type of lighting? If you have big powerful hps to make those buds grow fatter, then no, she needs trichomes and weight.
If grown under cfl I would say great job, can't ask for more.
Without additional info, I would not harvest yet.

Chronicz420

Chronicz420

I planted on 12th june this little beauty was grown in the sun its 9 weeks I belive
Here's the seeds information
  • THC 14%+-
  • CBD Low
  • Yield Indoor 500-550gr m2
  • Yield Outdoor 170-220 grams per plant dried
  • Height Indoor 80 - 120 cm
  • Height Outdoor 130 - 160 cm
  • Flowering time 5-7 weeks
  • Harvest month 9-10 weeks after planting
  • Genetic Background Northern Light x Ruderalis
  • Type Indica: 80% Ruderalis: 20%
  • Effect Cerebral and uplifting

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if your times are right its time but its really up to u do u got a scoop so u can see the tricrom and see if they are clear or cloudy if they are more cloud then clear cut her down or u can wait tell they get a redish color and they will b some super nice stuff just don't let them all get redish or u going to have all dead tri by that time

Chronicz420

Chronicz420

Hmm see I wanted to have people say it's time to cut down il send some pics of the tricromes and hairs on the plant

Chronicz420

Chronicz420

Iv touched around the plant lol
Making myself sound like a weed o phile lol yeah the. Top cola is tight but some buds they are tight with white/cloudy pistils

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

it comes down to this if u want to cut her down any thing we say u will still want to cut her down lol she looks kinda lil and could use some more sun or u can lop it down and start they drying but ether way the plant looks happy and healthy great job

Chronicz420

Chronicz420

Lol thank you mate lol I used no chemicals either 100% grown from
The sun nice and potent but would you personally cutt her down now or leave it

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

id leave her up for another like 11 days and see whats u got then

Does anyone know if my canna pk13 14 will be okay to use 6months past sell buy date or should I get more any help would be appreciated

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

View attachment 629519 View attachment 629520 Hello everyone I am a currently growing a nice autoflowers called Northern lights by Royal queen seeds right now I am currently smoking some lemon haze and thinking to myself is my northern lights ready to be harvested let me know thanks

Chronicz420
I would wait a few days.

The hairs shoe it is almost ready

But looking at the trichomes. Most of them are clear. I would wait till half of tge trichomes are cloudy.

Top Bottom