Is it time to harvest? (pics)

• Thread starter HedgedAndLevered
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HedgedAndLevered

HedgedAndLevered

Day 98, Jack Herer. midway through the 7th week of flowering
Planning on storing in pitch black for 3 days. I prefer higher energy so I don't want to be late in the window, but I'm seeing some stigmas that look pretty new, and I haven't seen any amber on the trichomes yet. I think they're white? hard to tell clear vs white...
Is it time to harvest pics 3

Is it time to harvest pics
Is it time to harvest pics 2

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

agree with the no dark, you are just increasing your chance of mold. Looks like you might have some spider mite webbing on the first close up pic, you might want to do a bud wash before you bring it in to dry

HedgedAndLevered

HedgedAndLevered

What do you guys make of the noticable plumping up and branch breaking (on day 2 of darkness) last time I took it inside in the dark?
That was what really sold it for me. And the theory seems to make sense.

Really would be nice to avoid though... its pretty annoying to do.

Thanks for the advice guys, saved me from harvesting too early

Those wispies on top are likely those floaty tree seeds unless you're sure? Those wispies blow around a lot where I live. If I can just grab it and take the whole thing off, thats not a spider web, correct?
Yes, gotta do the full lemon juice/baking soda 3 bucket wash after a full season outside. All outdoor growers should!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What do you guys make of the noticable plumping up and branch breaking (on day 2 of darkness) last time I took it inside in the dark?

Those wispies on top are likely those floaty tree seeds unless you're sure? Those wispies blow around a lot where I live. If I can just grab it and take the whole thing off, thats not a spider web, correct?
Yes, gotta do the full lemon juice/baking soda 3 bucket wash after a full season outside. All outdoor growers should!
dude darkness does nothing…
and lemon juice baking soda wash, geezus no..
a 3% strength peroxide wash..
here i just did this to show how..

Post in thread 'Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!'
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/lets-see-your-2023-outdoor-grow.149031/post-3019932

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I did the dark thing like a decade ago... to me it's a myth... if your seeing your buds beef up it's due to the fact they are not done... even after flushing plants can still go 30+ days for development...

But definitely got a couple weeks Togo đź’Ż

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah, wasn't sure about the wisps. Just looked a little suspicious, you could always scope a few leaves and see

HedgedAndLevered

HedgedAndLevered

ha, did peroxide the last couple times, just noticed that lemon juice and baking soda seemed to be a common option
guess I'll just do peroxide again

Top Bottom