Is it time to harvest yet or wait a little longer?

• Thread starter TegridyTim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TegridyTim

TegridyTim

Just over 60 days into this outdoor grow, 3 sour kush and 1 hindu kush autos. Stinking pretty good but I'm thinking they need more time maybe? I've always read if you think it's done give it a week. I'm thinking a week or 2 more then cut n dry? My first grow so I'm praying not to fuck it up in the final stages. Thanks farmers🤘
Is it time to harvest yet or wait a little longer
Is it time to harvest yet or wait a little longer 2

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Do u have any pics of the trichs? Still a ton of white pistils

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Just over 60 days into this outdoor grow, 3 sour kush and 1 hindu kush autos. Stinking pretty good but I'm thinking they need more time maybe? I've always read if you think it's done give it a week. I'm thinking a week or 2 more then cut n dry? My first grow so I'm praying not to fuck it up in the final stages. Thanks farmers🤘View attachment 1000067View attachment 1000068
they look really good man. perhaps drop any nutes if your using them and allow em to finish up . great stuff brother

Sick66

Sick66

Looking great! Get a jewelers loupe or some sort of magnification device and look at the trichomes. All white keep em brewing. They say 50% white and 50% amber is best. Do some trichome research to see what works best for you. An indica can give sativa vibes or vice versa depending on trichome development.
Getting direct yes or no answers is easy but nothing beats good ol solid knowledge of trial and error

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
the more amber the more couch lock you will get in the end, or so i've read

TegridyTim

TegridyTim

Well looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer then now doesn't it...I want that couch lock level of buds. I was planning to start straight distilled water the last week and cut the nutes and the bloom boost. Thanks again

Top Bottom