Is it time to harvest?

• Thread starter Bruno_Capone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bruno_Capone

Hi Folks,

It’s my first grow and I will highly appreciate your advice about the stage of my plant, If it’s time to harvest or not. Thank you
Is it time to harvest
Is it time to harvest 3

Is it time to harvest 2
Is it time to harvest 4
Ponky

Ponky

I would. Umm can you pull on some of those brown leaf tips and squeeze the main colas a bit to see if they're soft? Gotta check for bud rot.

B

Bruno_Capone

I would. Umm can you pull on some of those brown leaf tips and squeeze the main colas a bit to see if they're soft? Gotta check for bud rot.
Thanks for the advice, never knew about that. I just pull few leaves and squeeze the colas, it feels hard. Appreciate your help!

B

Bruno_Capone

Do you think at this stage if i harvest I will have more relax high or more energies high, I am looking for more relaxing type of a

Ponky

Ponky

Well I'm more concerned about the dead leaves. Leaving it could wreck the buds. I use high doses of THC extract so I can't really judge the high from a plant as well as others. But I feel like that's mostly up to the genetics of the plant and the person.

Moshmen

Moshmen

It would be nice to go longer but mold should be a real concern what’s the RH

J

JacksonH

The trichomes are all clear, which indicates that you would get a very energetic high. I would normally wait until they turned milky with about 30% of them being amber, however, to me the plant does not look healthy, so I don't know what to suggest.

Which strain is it?

B

Bruno_Capone

The trichomes are all clear, which indicates that you would get a very energetic high. I would normally wait until they turned milky with about 30% of them being amber, however, to me the plant does not look healthy, so I don't know what to suggest.

Which strain is it?
This is the same plant few weeks ago,
I made a mistake to cut all the nutrients 3 weeks ago, not sure if that have to do anything with it

F8EF798F 2642 43A6 B37C 81AAFBE5F735
B

Bruno_Capone

It would be nice to go longer but mold should be a real concern what’s the RH
68-74 F. with humidity 59%, I cut the nutrients few weeks ago not sure if that have to do anything with it but the plant was looking super healthy until last few days, I thought it’s maybe the end of the plant life and everything is drying up

B

Bruno_Capone

Bruno, did you figure out anything?
Yes sir, I cut the dry leaves and left the plant to push for few more weeks, my trichomes almost all turned milky, I think i am at the harvest window now but gonna leave it for little more amber trichomes, no mold or mildew for right now. Thank you for checking. I think the plant look sick because I cut the nutrients to early thinking I was close to harvest, I guess rookie mistake lol

J

JacksonH

Yes sir, I cut the dry leaves and left the plant to push for few more weeks, my trichomes almost all turned milky, I think i am at the harvest window now but gonna leave it for little more amber trichomes, no mold or mildew for right now. Thank you for checking
Glad the plant is OK. Have you figured out what happened to it? I'm really new at this, but it looked really bad to me. Before and after pics were pretty scary. Could you post new pics?

B

Bruno_Capone

What happen was that I cut the nutrients to early and the plant start eating itself ( the leafs). They recommend to feed with just water 2 weeks before harvest I start giving only water 5 weeks before harvest, my plant looked bad because it was underfed but I don’t think that will really matter for the final result. I will send you a pictures later on, plant is ok , I cut a little bud, dried it under lamp and the smoke and the high were great

Top Bottom