Is it time to harvest?

• Thread starter startingfromscratch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I was just checking my autos with the scope and have been for a few days today I decided to take a bud off and have a good look with my wireless one and it occurred to me that tbh i find both useful

The wireless moves to much on live plants however to check a bud they are very good.

The wireless one only cost me £30 on Amazon the is scope great the holders they sell with them are terrible ( same type holder on most ) I did end up buying another witch holds it in place great

Anyways just thought you may want to know that in truth I find both very useful

Sadly they smell nice but need more time. I kinda need the space I must admit hence the sadly part 🙂

DCEC6C85 8BB7 42BC A7A6 66D3AC3414E2
6BFE6A56 9AE1 4BFC 9D05 BB666DA8220D
S

startingfromscratch

I greatly appreciate everyone that's posted a comment here. I purchased a $30+ handheld microscope, and today, for the first time, I looked at the trichomes and now fully understand the process. My pictures are not worthy of posting, but they gave me an idea of where I am. I noticed that the leaves trichomes have quite a bit more amber trichomes than the bud. On the bud, there are very few amber so as mentioned by a number of you, I still have a ways to go.
Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom