Is it tme to pollinate?

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I'm trying to decide if I should pollinate now or wait a few more days. It's 18 days since flip. Pollen has been frozen for one year now. IDK if it's still viable.

Is it tme to pollinate
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I'm trying to decide if I should pollinate now or wait a few more days. It's 18 days since flip. Pollen has been frozen for one year now. IDK if it's still viable.

Got a small water color style paint brush laying around? Suggestion... Instead of just shaking it all over like a lot of people do, gently defrost that pollen and then pick a lower branch that has some flower on it. That's your seed branch :) Use the paint brush to move the pollen from whatever it is in to the flowers on that branch. Just literally gently brush it on lightly. Doesn't take much. That way your good bud at the top and cola is saved. And the shit you'd usually toss in the hash bag now becomes seeds. Best of both worlds. Have no clue what your exp level is or if you've every defrosted pollen before but you want to do it slow so no condensation happens which will definitely trash your pollen.

growsince79

growsince79

Got a small water color style paint brush laying around? Suggestion... Instead of just shaking it all over like a lot of people do, gently defrost that pollen and then pick a lower branch that has some flower on it. That's your seed branch :) Use the paint brush to move the pollen from whatever it is in to the flowers on that branch. Just literally gently brush it on lightly. Doesn't take much. That way your good bud at the top and cola is saved. And the shit you'd usually toss in the hash bag now becomes seeds. Best of both worlds. Have no clue what your exp level is or if you've every defrosted pollen before but you want to do it slow so no condensation happens which will definitely trash your pollen.
I only used frozen pollen once 8 months ago. All I did was take it out of the freezer and put a little bit in a bowl, waited 20 minutes and painted it on. That's where these came from. I'm gonna use same pollen from the daddy /grampa if it's still viable.

Top Bottom