Is it too late to propagate?

• Thread starter Jim1705
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jim1705

I have found a load of plants in my neighbours garden, no idea what strain. Would it be possible to take a bunch of clones and attempt a guerrilla grow? :shockedninja: It's my only option.

I'm in the south west of the UK, with a spot of approx. 8-10 hrs of direct sunlight a day.

Cheers guize.

Last edited:
FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Take as many cuts as possible and try to veg for at least two weeks. 5g+ size pot or in ground. Better than nothin'.

Seraphine

Seraphine

But to answer your question. Yes you can take clones. Once they are rooted and have grown a little bit, plant them in their permanent home. Since it’s a guerrilla grow, you won’t be able to visit often so make sure the soil and area is prepped appropriately. Also your neighbor will probably know someone took cuts from his plant. So it’s really better to just ask for cuts or some seeds. Offer some cash.

Reactions: Ina
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Mr. Rogers would not approve. I would suggest asking your neighbor that will allow you bring the necessary stuff and allow time to sit down and do it properly giving you a better chance of successful clones.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have found a load of plants in my neighbours garden, no idea what strain. Would it be possible to take a bunch of clones and attempt a guerrilla grow? :shockedninja: It's my only option.

I'm in the south west of the UK, with a spot of approx. 8-10 hrs of direct sunlight a day.

Cheers guize.
What were you doing in your neighbor's yard?

Latest posts

Top Bottom