Is liquid seaweed good? And when can I use it?

• Thread starter Kb1111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kb1111

Does anyone one know when and if I should use liquid seaweed with my grow?

Does anyone know the NPK? As I’m in early flower and don’t want to add unnecessary nitrogen

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Does anyone one know when and if I should use liquid seaweed with my grow?
I've used Clean Kelp from Bloom City. It contains kelp and seaweed. I've used it various times. Most recently, I've used it with young plants because it's supposed to stimulate growth.

Does anyone know the NPK? As I’m in early flower and don’t want to add unnecessary nitrogen
I don't know the NPK, and I've looked. I even sent a message to customer service and didn't get a reply.

For flowering, I use Gaia Green Power Bloom and a few amendments. Most of the flowering/blooming nutrients I've checked have reduced nitrogen. GGPB is 2-8-4.

K

Kb1111

I've used Clean Kelp from Bloom City. It contains kelp and seaweed. I've used it various times. Most recently, I've used it with young plants because it's supposed to stimulate growth.

I don't know the NPK, and I've looked. I even sent a message to customer service and didn't get a reply.

For flowering, I use Gaia Green Power Bloom and a few amendments. Most of the flowering/blooming nutrients I've checked have reduced nitrogen. GGPB is 2-8-4.
Right now I’m on a balanced 4.4.4
With a pk boost 14/18 I think (close)
I was going to change my balanced 444 to 2.2.2 and then add the pk too
Then late harvest add a feed to that mix, I have which is 0.0.4

Stokes

Stokes

Kelp is great for young plants. Its pretty much steroids for young plants because of the hormone levels, its why kelp is so prolific. Not sure what they have in your liquid but its typically relatively low in nitrogen and a solid amount of potassium. Its one of the most used amendments in mixes, along with alfalfa meal

Top Bottom