Is Lucas Formula just a stupid idea?

• Thread starter PizzaBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PizzaBob

PizzaBob

So I’m switching back to flora series. I’ve examined the Lucas and H3ad formula. I have an excel spreadsheet that will show the ratios fir everything and is dynamic. But I just can’t help but thinking both formulas are, well, bad ideas.
The flora grow is 2-1-6 so really not much N but plenty of K along with Mg and probably some S. So my question is this - why would anyone follow the Lucas or H3ad (coco version)??? Is it one less bottle? Do you think you might save money???
If it’s the one less bottle I guess if 30 seconds is a big deal ok whatever you are lazy and that’s ok I am too. If it’s money that’s not possible because you just have to buy more Micro.
So why would anyone not just follow the GH feed chart?? Are you that much smarter? Case of the bro science taken hold here??

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I thought of trying Lucas method but I got 2 bottles of grow yet lol can't see letting them go to waste. I'm just doing the chart recommendations on flora trio plus calmag. I may add armor si to the mix soon I just dunno if it's going to throw the ratios off, I'l have to try and adjust if it's funny.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

The new feed chart online is what I am going to follow. The ratios look spot on. I use Mr Fulvic and Kelp it Real instead of floralicious plus. And I have a diff Si but other than that the base nutrients will be exactly as stated in GHs feed chart. I think people don’t realize that flora grow isn’t a nutrient exclusive to the grow phase.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Yea I noticed they changed the charts, was curious which was better the old one or new one. Seems they increased dosages across the board in the new ones

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

Yea I noticed they changed the charts, was curious which was better the old one or new one. Seems they increased dosages across the board in the new ones
They also replaced dry koolbloom with Ripen. The dude I asked about it said that the chemical composition of the two were the same and that the recommended dosage end up adding the same but he was a bit cocky. He did say they can be used interchangeably but not at same time. I’m going to test it and see if ppms are same. Appears that ripen is just a way to sell water lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom