Is my Afghani Kush burning up, or is this a deficiency?

• Thread starter Erik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

overfed.. burnt nutes in its leaves..
dont be too zealous homes..
flush.. then raise the lights..

I dont think its overfed, he said he lightly feeds. Honestly its good when this happens cuz it teaches people how to tend to there plants needs. All you have to do is go over every aspect of your environment (RH, temps, lights, ph, ect..) and I would take the advice of scorpion and catdaddy. If that doesn't work then try something else, eventually ur gonna figure it out. The hardest part is figuring out what's wrong with the plant cuz every symptom almost looks alike, so the more you grow, the more you learn, experience is what you need and you only get it by goin thru shit like this. So dont give up and keep growing bro! I hope you figure it out.

growdamnit

growdamnit

had the same problem with nyc diesel during flowering..
went 12 light period at night when the temps go low.. and 12 dark during daytime.. exhaust fan helps during daytime..
flushed the soil.. didnt water for 4 days.. then fed it bat guano tea every other week..

Erik

Erik

I flushed and fed the normal dose. The problem stopped spreading. I still think it was the fan (wind burn). Plant is really taking off now that I switched to 12/12.

By the way, the light is about 14" above the tops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom