Is my medical rec enough to cover me in cali??

• Thread starter Godfthrfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Godfthrfarm

with all the laws changing I'm in serious need of info..sooo is my medical rec enough to cover me or do I need another kinda license from my county as well?? Does anybody no the answer...im confused it used to be w your rec as many as doc allows so does that still stand...??

TerriR

TerriR

with all the laws changing I'm in serious need of info..sooo is my medical rec enough to cover me or do I need another kinda license from my county as well?? Does anybody no the answer...im confused it used to be w your rec as many as doc allows so does that still stand...??
I thought California legalized...

G

Godfthrfarm

Yes California legalization laws have created more bullshit for the patient and more for vendors...basically they legalized marijuana to patients first that was great...we got a recommendation from a doctor who decided how many plants u can own and grow..period ...you used to take dr order and go grow how many plants dr saw fit for you but then came legalization for recreational purposes and that changed the laws completely again stating that legally anybody can legally grow 6 plants in California..but anymore then that would now require a permit from county or state at a cost of 10,000-20,000 for the permit to grow more then 6 as well as dr recommendation and at least 1 acre of land to grow on and water well and within certain county lines..ect ect...so the patient is no longer the one who is being treated fairly now u have to do all that shit to my knowledge your dr recommended amount is no longer worth a shit without that long list of shit along with it...I'm a patient of 7 back surgery's and I don't hv the money to buy land and permits and yet 6 plants r not enough for my spine injury and so I am considered illegal im guessing ...its a foggy law..not sure where I stand..but that's why legalization was good for patients but adding recreational fucked the patients in the end...so again I'm not sure if a doctor recommended will cover my ass if I'm over 6 plants ...

G

Godfthrfarm

You are good!!!👍😎
Not so sure but I'll fight it to the end ..this is what I need as a patient who can't work I was injured on job and had 7 back surgery's and still work comp hasn't settled me after 10 years I'm on SSI and will never work again I was told.. so I grow outta necessity and it calms my sole I'm a 45 yr old female grower
20190808 122956
I can't afford lotions n meds at a dispensary so I make my own..hope I make it to harvest this year 4 years in a row I got robbed so I moved changed friendships that where not friends and here I am ..counting days til harvest...lol. best of wishes my friend

BudBogart

BudBogart

Not so sure but I'll fight it to the end ..this is what I need as a patient who can't work I was injured on job and had 7 back surgery's and still work comp hasn't settled me after 10 years I'm on SSI and will never work again I was told.. so I grow outta necessity and it calms my sole I'm a 45 yr old female growerView attachment 891171 I can't afford lotions n meds at a dispensary so I make my own..hope I make it to harvest this year 4 years in a row I got robbed so I moved changed friendships that where not friends and here I am ..counting days til harvest...lol. best of wishes my friend

The best source for info should be your counties web site. Unless you’re in a city, then start there as cities are usually stricter.
My county allows from 200 square foot to 600 square foot depending on lot size.

G

Godfthrfarm

The best source for info should be your counties web site. Unless you’re in a city, then start there as cities are usually stricter.
My county allows from 200 square foot to 600 square foot depending on lot size.
Thank you so much I appreciate that I will check the site ..have a happy harvest my friend

Latest posts

Top Bottom