Is my plant a hermaphrodite?

• Thread starter TheAlchemist1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheAlchemist1234

Hi all, beginner grower here.
Today I noticed this on my plant.
It's a feminized seed. But is this the start of male genitalia?

Thank you kindly

Is my plant a hermaphrodite

Is my plant a hermaphrodite 2

T

TheAlchemist1234

Yep it sure is , tennis anyone ? 🎾
There we go, thanks for the reply.

I went to check on another plant, are these also pollen sacks? (those are the only ones on this plant).
They had a rough early life, maybe that's why they have been turning.
338731636 6633758966669109 6162576115739623375 n
338795018 567563005476217 7990584725871326241 n

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

I don't see any male flowers,maybe I'm blind but I'm pretty sure those things you think are male flowers are actually calyxes,thats where the seeds grow inside. And thats not pollen on the calyxes,its trichomes.....the stuff I like to lick!!

Male flowers will grow out and look like a cluster of tiny little bananas,before opening and releasing pollen

A

Alwispy

Bad advice dude....if someone took you seriously and were in a rush,they might've chopped down this beautiful lady before they had a chance to be corrected.
Sorry my man , my bad , the ol’e eyes ain’t what they used to be , especially stonedid eyez 😳
…slowly crawling back under a rock 🥹
thanks for the quick correction Trich ! 🙏

Last edited:
T

TeW33zy

Hi all, beginner grower here.
Today I noticed this on my plant.
It's a feminized seed. But is this the start of male genitalia?

Thank you kindly

View attachment 1346242
View attachment 1346243
Don't listen to that goof below, he doesn't know what he talking about. Those are female calyx and there bracts throwing female pistils. Those are not hermaphrodites. You will see alot of Calyx in the first few weeks as that's where pistils come out of. Male genitalia carry pollen sacks and they never throw pistils. I clearly see pistils coming out of there. The ones on the front end of the branch are there for maturity. As she grows her stigmas will stick out of there and turn amber assuming no pollen touches those pistils.

99% of the information you will hear is false, keep that in mind. You have to go find Algriculture Engineers and ask them so you know you are getting accurate information everytime.

Your a new grower? Your going to need a Biosystems Engineer, Agricultural as a mentor otherwise your going to get alot of bad info. Ill mentor you. Reach out to me on Instagram: biosystems_engineer

Last edited:
Top Bottom