Is my plant budding already?

• Thread starter Cmurda48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cmurda48

Cmurda48

My auto hasn't even been growing for a month yet and I believe it's already showing signs of flowering. I grew the same strain right before this one and it took a lot longer for that one to start budding. Is this bad? Or is it just like bad genetics or something?

Is my plant budding already
mike88

mike88

Every seed is different and will grow at different rates, autoflowers usually start flowering after about 4 weeks so you might just have a small autoflower, don't worry to much tho the auto will continue to stretch for a couple of weeks into flower, have you got a picture of the whole plant so we can see the size?

oldtimer1960

oldtimer1960

My auto hasn't even been growing for a month yet and I believe it's already showing signs of flowering. I grew the same strain right before this one and it took a lot longer for that one to start budding. Is this bad? Or is it just like bad genetics or something?
My auto going into week 5 of flower

20231021 175653
mike88

mike88

Don't mind the yellow, it doesn't actually look like that. But this is how big she is.
She is pretty small, might be best to pull her and start again otherwise you might only get small popcorn bud's off her or you can ride it out and see what you can do with her, you can also try LST, I had a small plant like yours ages ago and this was her after 5 weeks, I ended up just cutting her down and throwing her away.

IMG20230706143525
A

alpha.ganjaguy

this does not appear to be a flowering plant, I see it showing sexual maturity but not flowering yet

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Yeah it’s not flowering as said lst it.

How often are you watering and what medium are you using.
Temps and humidity would be useful to others looking in as well as how far away is your light also what watt is it.

Reason I ask is it’s Kinda small for 3 weeks and quite tall. what strain is it btw

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

Hydroponic is my medium and I'm changing nutes out once a week. I keep the temp at 73 with a temp control device. I keep my light around 24 inches away but I've been cutting that back some,. It's at about 20 or 21 inches right now. The strain is purple lemonade. Oh and my light is 100w. Humidity changes between 35 and 55%

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Oh man am out my depth with hydro, I’m a soil guy there’s no point in me even trying as I would loathe to give you bad advice

The only advice I would give Is to tie her down and let it bush out a bit ( basically lst )

Good luck bud

Top Bottom