Is my plant healthy?

• Thread starter jaimars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaimars

jaimars

Its day 7 for my seedling and i noticed some brown on her! Im just wondering if this is normal or some type of deficiency? crystal is the strain and she hasnt had any feedings yet.

Is my plant healthy
Is my plant healthy 2
Is my plant healthy 3
jaimars

jaimars

Hello, nice little lady ya got there!) It's pretty common for a seedling to experience a little shock in richer soil. Especially on those first leaves. Keep with just water.

thanks! i used regular composted soil since my fox farms soil didnt arrive in time! when should i begin my first feeding?

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Looks good, perhaps for now the soil is a tad hot, but it should be fine. You may want to fill a bit more soil towards the rim on the cup to reduce stale air space. Happy growing!

jaimars

jaimars

Hello, nice little lady ya got there!) It's pretty common for a seedling to experience a little shock in richer soil. Especially on those first leaves. Keep with just water.
Looks good, perhaps for now the soil is a tad hot, but it should be fine. You may want to fill a bit more soil towards the rim on the cup to reduce stale air space. Happy growing!
thanks when do you normally start feeding?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome to THCfarmer. Looks like a good place to start a grow diary to track your progress. If you have any future issues all the information is there to aid others in helping you.

Your plant looks pretty healthy. Usually they won't need feeding until 7-10 days but being in organic soil they shouldn't need any feeding before they are transplanted. Depending on the media you transplant into you may or may not have to feed after that.

jaimars

jaimars

Welcome to THCfarmer. Looks like a good place to start a grow diary to track your progress. If you have any future issues all the information is there to aid others in helping you.

Your plant looks pretty healthy. Usually they won't need feeding until 7-10 days but being in organic soil they shouldn't need any feeding before they are transplanted. Depending on the media you transplant into you may or may not have to feed after that.
thank you for the insight!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey @jaimars I noticed this is in general indoor growing. Might I suggest you start a grow diary for other to follow your grow. It's a good way for other to see your progress and if you need help down the this line they will have access to all the info in one spot.

👍

jaimars

jaimars

Hey @jaimars I noticed this is in general indoor growing. Might I suggest you start a grow diary for other to follow your grow. It's a good way for other to see your progress and if you need help down the this line they will have access to all the info in one spot.

👍
i was just about to post another thread! should i be posting in social?

jaimars

jaimars

Trichome check 😬 jewelers loupe I ordered was junk so using my smart phone to capture the trichomes

4A40A794 6013 453B BC9A 58295DB2FE6B
F937F7B5 7AF7 465D B875 759BB5ECB92E
jaimars

jaimars

I keep getting different opinions on how long til harvest and this the best view I can get of the trichomes right now! What do you think?

Top Bottom